Looking for good outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Cawnzay, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Cawnzay

Hey guys, it's been a few monthes since this game came out, and I've finally come to the descision that I should start rolling with an outfit.

What I'm looking for is a good, medium - large sized outfit that's actually focused, and won't yell and scream at me for having a good sense of humour, as well as actually getting stuff done.

I'm currently attempting to become something of an ESF pilot, although my Galaxy is pretty heavily certed, and I do enjoy playing Infiltrator, so it doesn't really matter to me what type of outfit it is (i.e Air assault, ground armour).

I always try to put in a solid two hours into this game most week nights, as I'm usually on around six central time, and I do play more on weekends. I have a good headset, and have the ability to get most forms of voice chat systems.

I look forward to joining a great outfit! My ingame name is C0zzie, so you can add me there, or you can post a recruitment website on this forum.
  2. Zomgoose

Hi Cawnzay, I think you should apply to Angels of Death (AOD is our tag). We're a fun community that typically has 2 platoons running with very good leadership and coordination between platoons. Our platoons always have our outfit's tag in squad recruitment, so just join up. You don't need to be AOD to play with us, so I invite you to do a few ops with us and see how you like it before you decide.

We actually have an armor division and an air division that are both looking for more people, and our platoon leaders order armor and air to be spawned quite often. On the other hand, there are a lot of infantry fights as well, so any playstyle is welcomed and needed.

One important thing to note is that we're an outfit that tries to be organized and inclusive at the same time, and therefore we're one that doesn't reward skill. If you're a great player, that's fantastic and we'd like to have you - however, you're not likely to be treated differently. If you're not, then that's absolutely fine, and we'll work on giving you tips and training so that you can improve.

If you want to know more, please visit clanaod.net , which is the clan's website.
  3. Cawnzay

Sorry for the late response. Anyways, I should be on a great deal tonight, so I'll hopefully get to play with you guys :3 Feel free to add me/send me an invite.
  4. TE_Elite

I am here on behalf of TE. We would like you to apply to The Enclave! Our information is below.

About us:
    - OPs 5:00-11:00 PM EST
    - 25+ People online 24/7
    - 200+ People online during OPs
    - 1700+ People in the outfit

Accolades:
    - Our leader, BuzzCutPsycho, is #1 on our server and #2 world-wide on PS2
    - We run the #1 stream at around 500-600 viewers
    - More organized than any other outfit
    - ABSOLUTELY NO GEAR OR TIME ONLINE REQUIREMENTS
    - Tweeted by Higby
    - Featured by SOE and PC-Gamer