Looking for dedicated liberator crew!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Cheyr, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Cheyr

HaVe YoU hEaRd Of OuR lOrD aNd LiBeRaToR? o_O

Decent liberator pilot in training looking for decent and dependable gunners!
    I have had the pleasure of flying for some exceptional gunners on the server, but that unfortunately only happens once a week. I live in NZL and I'm usually more active during my night time (after 10pm pst)

I am more pro-gunner than nose gunning. So I aim to give gunners a good angle without being too close to high threats. Expect to do quite a bit of work! I also don't use mic or prox chat but I can still hear you.

Engineer: Rank 3 passive, ammo printer 5, rep nades.

Liberator certification status:
    Aircraft: maxed.
    Shredder: maxed.
    Hyena, zephyr: maxed reload. Ammo pool wip
    Walker, bulldog: maxed mag size. Ammo pool wip
    Dalton: Some certs invested, wip
    Dual Duster: default.

Will mostly be running 'ranged or surprise' AV build (TB, shredder). Hyena if duo, walker/bulldog trio if belly gunner is decent.

Qualities of the gunners I'm looking for:
    Ability to kill/scare away tailing ESFs with shredder or even dalton.
    Ability to switch between weapons reliably and choose the best option in a fight.
    Ability to spot targets or give me a prox/squad chat update.
    Ability to wait, reload and shoot at something I've spotted and tank busted.
    Ability to prioritize targets - Chasing air over ground > sundies > smokers > light over heavy unless heavy is the largest threat and unsupported.

Not looking for backseat flier who constantly demands an angle, tactic or ammo unless it's orange to red. I am aware of how much the gunners can see. You will get your angle when appropriate.
    Occasional maneuvering tips appreciated.

TL;DR
    Looking for a decent and experienced belly gunner/tail gunner who knows what they are doing and allows pilots to be pilots.

If interested, add or allow me to add you and message you in game. Would be nice if I can lib gun for you too!

My TR Ign is: Cheyr. Some of you might've seen me derping around in the air.

Thanks~