Looking for casual NC Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Choggo, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Choggo

My friends and I are currently running the small outfit called One Percent (OP), we are just a small group of friends, about 12 total, but only about 6 active, we are tired of only filling up 1/2 a squad each night so we want to merge with another small-medium outfit to increase overall numbers.

The only requirement I have, is if you accept one of us, you have to accept all of us, which shouldn't be an issue as we are basically all the same, in that we are all casual players in our late 20's early 30's, mature and just enjoy playing and having fun, we play mostly infantry, most HA with a few support, I have a fairly well certed Liberator so we tend to have that running most nights.
    Another thing, we are a group of guys and we act like brothers, so your outfit has to be able to take a joke.

If your outfit seems like it could be a fit, please make a post, or send me a message in game my player name is Choggo. If you message me and I don't respond, just spam me, I don't typically look at chat much since we all use voice, and I have a tendency to zone out when I'm flying.
  2. swenma

Hello.

I am a dedicate player. I am on almost every night. I am 28 years old and love the game. I have two friends in their late 20's who are also dedicated players and I have 2-3 other friends who play less frequently.

I would love to bring our skills to your squad. 2 of us are paying members with more set to join soon.

Please let me know if you are interested in letting us join with you.

Regards.
  3. Choggo

4. B0bzor

Unicorn Justice! is a small and casual group that specializes in training new players, learning the game, and having fun. The group itself comes from MAG, where we played with a small group of casual players. Newbies and vets alike would join, have fun and learn, and move on, but many stayed faithful.

While only the original founder, Bee, and myself moved over to Planetside 2, we've recently opened for business.

You can expect regular outfit nights, themed events, training exercises and friendly advice for everyone. But this isn't to say we don't know what we're doing. 3 of us have been playing since beta, and know the ins and outs of the game.

Click here to learn more about us!

Click here to see our youtube channel! - You can find some recent PS2 videos, and our games and events from MAG.

We are quite new, and since I was away for a while, we haven't yet had time to gather many members. But I'm back at my post and can be found online 2-4 times a week. Even if you don't want to merge, send a friend invite to me, Bobzor. I'm always looking for a friendly group to play with!
    If you guys at One Percent wouldn't mind, I'd love to join you sometime. If you like, please add Bobzor to your friends list. :)
  5. Choggo

Sounds good, I sent you a friends invite, I wasn't sure if it was Bobzor or B0bzor so I guessed. figured we can squad up and such first. Do you guys use in game voice or an external program?
  6. Fyrdoc

The 334th Armored Brigade (part of Lambent Gaming) is a casual, REAL LIFE FIRST community celebrating its 10th year in operation!

What we are:

1. Adult (18+) gamers with real lives, families, and jobs outside of the game. They come first, and nobody will ever give you **** for that.

2. A large portion of our membership are active/veteran military from around the globe. We understand deployments, duty days, training weekends, and other things that keep you away from your family and friends. We actively keep in touch with our deployed members, and have an ombudsman program to make sure that our folks receive care packages from the clan/guild when they're deployed. We take care of our own.

3. A community that takes gaming lightly, and friendship seriously. Drama is minimized by remembering that its just a game, and kill/death ratios, levels/gear, and 'raid attendance' is secondary to maintaining relationships.

4. A group that puts REAL LIFE FIRST. This is mentioned again because we are very serious about that. Family/job/church/whatever first, gaming second. We'll never ask you to give more than you're willing to offer.

What we are not:

1. A hardcore raiding guild. We run events, but don't expect us to have mega-organized, hardcore, pain in the butt events with stringent rules. That isn't our style.

2. Accepting of jerks just because they are 'uber'. If you're full of yourself, and put the game above your friends/guildmates, go find another place to hang out. That isn't our style.

3. A single-game group. We play LOTS of different games, and members tend to float back and forth between platforms (GW2, LoL, Mechwarrior, World of Warplanes/Tanks, Planetside 2, etc) as they see fit. Not only do we allow that, we encourage it, so people don't get 'burnout'.

So, if you're interested, please stop by and check us out at:

www.lambentgaming.com

We are a part of the Tactical Entertainment Network (www.tacticalentertainment.tv), the premier network for gamer podcasters and bloggers! If you play games with us, you'll probably end up having your name mentioned on a podcast at some time or another =)

You can also reach us in-game at:

Lasitter (Outfit lead)
    TheLastPepper (Officer-Central TZ)
    MowtownBob (Officer- Australian TZ)
  7. lightbit

Hey there. For as long as I've been playing PS2 I've done plenty of solo base capping and push sniping. I would like to bring my skills to your outfit and help out whenever I'm free.
  8. B0bzor

Hey, sorry, I didn't notice when you were online today. PS2 won't let me send outfit invites unless the player is online, so my friends list fills up until I can remember to send them invites when we're both online.

We were doing some awesome Liberator bombing tonight. I'm doing my best to learn how to fly, lol.
  9. Aepone

Hey Choggo,

The Freedom Brigade is a new outfit with recruiting ops that generally fill 3 full squads. We're a casual-hardcore group ... meaning PS2 isn't our life but when in-game we do play to win. Player's aren't required to officially join our outfit in-game. They can sign up on our website as Allies, allowing them to preserve existing identities and relationships. We ran a full squad tonight with players representing 4 or 5 other outfits. We have our own Teamspeak server with separate channels so ground squads, interceptors and bomber teams don't constantly step on each other in voice chat.

Please look me (Apone) or Goosemann up in-game. Take a look at our website at www.TheFreedomBrigade.com ... it is still new but the information and functionality is there for you to sign up as a member or as an ally. We're online every night so I'd like to run ops with your group to see how we work together.
  10. Choggo

For now, I am still in my original outfit, I figured we could squad up, mingle maybe go on a few group dates through the Indar countryside and see how things go.

You guys liberate??? Oh la la! That's pretty much my focus in PS as shown by my 22 hours of flight time (only counting post launch) and 1,800 cert Gunship. And I've been dying for a multi lib squad, but pilots are hard to come by. If anyone in the outfit needs flying tips or advice I'm happy to share, I've got every weapon unlocked and well expierienced with all of them. Any gunner tips can be fielded by my XO, he's got over 18 hours (post launch) in the hot seat, he just got the Platnium medal 1k kills with the Zepher.

Can view a few of our runs that he recorded on you tube.
  11. B0bzor

Awesome! I know Bee spent time in Reavers early, but I figured an easy way to help level new players is by letting them Lib gun. Who doesn't like that!?

I just started trying fo realz yesterday, but I got my Xbox controller all mapped out. It 10x easier for me now!

It'll be rad.
  12. Fyrdoc

The 334th Armored has teamed up with the One Percent and we have been having some good runs with Choggo and his dedicated air support...Thanks for the Air Support !!!!!