Looking for an Outfit...

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by M0NEY0NLINE, Jan 28, 2016.

1. M0NEY0NLINE

Looking for an organized, Friendly, UNDERSTANDING, TR outfit to join up with. Tried RMA, and the 187th but they kicked me out because I had school obligations that impeded on my time to play. This is why UNDERSTANDING is in all caps. I am looking for an outfit that does ops, does all the organized fighting that this game glorifies but understands that I am a biology major and I cant make EVERY op. Thanks guys.
  2. SNEAKYSNIPES123

Very few outfits do ops... You just mentioned the two I know that do/did.

Message me your IGN if you're interested playing Vanu and willing to do without ops nights. We're relaxed on play time and most of us have busy personal lives.

-SNEAKYSNIPES1 (PSN)
  3. Kiyomi xXx

Hi MONEY0NLINE

If you're still interested in joining an outfit, then PM me here or on PS4 at Kiyomi -x-X-x- and we'll see what's up. We have a couple requirements. You have to have a mic and be available to play at least 3 days a week. We are an infantry outfit that focuses on objectives so we like every class except for infiltrators. You're also more then welcome to check out our YT videos. Channel name is FitGamerzTV.

Cheers
  4. Amsoil