Looking For An Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by duRpalurp, May 31, 2013.

1. duRpalurp

Hello looking for a smaller group of guys to play with, i dont want an outfit where your just a number, i want something where you get to know everyone but with enough to be affective. It would be great if some of the players had military experience just because we have a different way of thinking. I just got out of the army last year. I was a combat engineer for 6 years and did multiple tours to both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am looking for people with a Higher K/d ratio and a higher SPM, just so i know you can get it done. i want mainly focus on shock and awe tactics and really put the hurting on the Vs scum and the Nc noobs.
    My main role is Medic i have him fully decked out but i can play any role that is needed of me, most of my infrantry classes are pretty decked out as well. I also have a almost complete mossy setup and love to fly.

As for me im lvl 43 with a Kdr of 2.07 and a Spm of 214.++ and they are only going to go up from there. I know how to lead and how to follow orders i had my own outfit until most of my friends stopped playing so i pretty much just solo or randomly join garbage squads. If i sound like the guy your outfit is looking for hit me up in game i am very active. Thanks and you all have a good day.

duRpaLurp
  2. duRpalurp

3. Warped Fox

If your still looking for an outfit check out EXE we have very organized platoons and squads as well as an air division.
  4. duRpalurp

exe is to big sorry mate
  5. NyaR

You can join my outfit, we've got around 350 but everyone works etc so we end up having enough for 1-2 squads most of the time. We prefer to fight where there are no other TR and where we're outnumbered.

You can check the breakdown of players by skill at this url - what you will notice is that there are very good people and very average people. We were formed in PS2 beta so we are still a relatively new outfit, which pretty much means if you're active and play you will be important in the function of the outfit for years to come.

Here's a short harasser op I ran with two outfit mates (a lvl 30 and a lvl10):

And here's how I play:

forgot link: http://www.directorated.com/
  6. jimredtalon

Hey man I run the outfit Caesar's Spirit and we are always looking for more guys that are willing to follow but also looking to have fun. We have about 30+ members and most are very active. We do not require our members be active more than simply loging in once a month so we know that your still around and you are still playing. Feel free to check out our steam group or look us up on outfitpoints.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
  7. KILLFACE