Looking for Active Outfit!

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Armor9, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Armor9

Looking for an active Outfit that has between 5-30 members playing on a given night. I am not very interested in those Outfits that have 100+ playing, IMO it is too impersonal and very hard to build any sort of camaraderie.

I tend to play 2-3 nights a week for 2-3 hours at a time.

I much prefer working as a team and using teamwork than lone wolfing it. So if you are looking for another member for your team please post your website info.

Thanks.
  2. Mac1

3. PureSalad

4. Armor9

Mac, thanks for the offer, but I think you guys are a little bigger group than I am looking for. I prefer a smaller, closer knit group. Your TS often has 60+ people playing PS2 which is awesome, but I am not sure that is for me.
    • Up x 1
  5. Crow Bennett

Hey Armor, we are currently active and recruiting, "Dirty Dozen" style special ops group, first in, first out kind of outfit, 6 active players, 2 of which used to compete in FPS tournaments, although this is not one of those "L33t" groups, we just enjoy being small and still having major influence on the map and directing the dynamics of platoons and squads.

things we do:

disruption and harassment behind enemy lines
    create diversions during alerts to ensure we get that extra 1-3% by alerts end
    false flag ops to distract enemy platoons

Last night we had a blast in torremar on amerish in a cert-grind that ended with around 30 confirmed tank and ISF kills, and dozens of infantry, the alert ended with our 6 man squad taking 12 hexes FAR into enemy territory after establishing a false front that ended with a facepalming vanu thinking, WHY did we let this 6 man squad take 4% of our hexes!!!!!!!!

it's epic fun if you like fighting outgunned and under pressure. Seems you already know that tight teamwork and quick thinking is the key to these types of squads.

Look up crowbennett, ratskhi, The Funk, Geometry, pidian. We'll be on later.
  6. Blackweb

You have found an active outfit.
  7. Czuuk

Pst...
    • Up x 1
  8. cwcriner

Based on what you said, you are looking for Outfits that cap at about a single platoon on peak hours. If that is correct I'd look into Devious Gaming [DVS] and Auraxian Guard [AUXG]. I'd also suggest Longbow but I haven't seen them in forever.
  9. Genghiskron

Blue Dream Mercenaries are also recruiting. We want people now who are going to stick around and want to see the game succeed. My signature has our website link and we have a Teamspeak. BDM will usually have about the number of guys on and more so on Wednesdays and Friday nights when we run Ops starting at 8 pm EST - 12 pm EST. I understand your frustration with bigger outfits and wanting to not just be another face. Come run with us and check us out.

Interested? Look no further!
    http://www.bluedreammercs.enjin.com

209.239.114.150:10227