Looking For A TR Outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by JRaawk, Jul 21, 2015.

1. JRaawk

I play engineer almost exclusively, but looking to work on my armor game (love tanking in BF3/4). I'm a recent dad so I won't be making any regular hours. When I do play, I'll follow orders and make you glad I'm fighting next to you. Looking for a big outfit on Genudine so I'll always have people to play with at odd hours.

PSN: J-Rawk--- (that's 3 dashes at the end)
  2. Cr4zy Ph4n

The 187th Terran Guard:
    Are you an individual looking to serve the republic with honor and duty? To crush the pathetic insurgents and misanthropic cultists through overwhelming tactical superiority? Then enlist with the 187th Terran Guard Battalion.

Requirements:
    Server: Genudine
    Age: 16+ For maturity reasons ( Exceptions vary on a case to case basis)
    Able to participate in weekend operations starting at approx. 5pm CST
    Ready to battle in both special and general warfare.
    A Microphone is required.
    Ready to join a community of dedicated individuals battle hardened from closed beta and ready to share their knowledge.

To Apply:
    Submit an application here: http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com/enlistment

Questions?:
    Message PSN: Cr4zy_ph4n_LV or
    Post below and one of our members will be more than happy to help

We are a great outfit and OPS on the weekends. We do relax so everyone has their free time to themselves. I have enjoyed the 187th much more with these guys. Have any questions inbox and ask away. Reference: Cr4zyPh4n
  3. VulcanRaven

4. Blacky226

Join The Crimson Order and save the world (Ok Genudine)! The Terran Republic are better than ever, but to ensure the saftey of Auraxis, the Vanu and New Conglomerate must be eliminated! We are striving to become the most active and succesfull outfit on Planetside. If you're lookin for teamwork, fun and victory, you should join The Crimson Order! Would you like to know more? Contact any of our Officers & Councilmen. Otherewise, head
    to our recruitment thread and sign up today!
    [IMG]