Looking for a large TR outfit to join

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by SecksySeckstrain, Jul 21, 2015.

1. SecksySeckstrain

Title says it all. I primarily play HA and shoot down aircraft and blow up other vehicles is focus of my play style. In game name is SexyBae on Palos.
  2. Kyrrios

3. Rieader

Tired of running around with no one to play with? Do you wish you had dedicated people to play the objective? Do you want a relaxed gaming atmosphere that wont kick you out if you miss a squad night?

If you answered yes to any of these questions. Then look no further than Couch Potato Gamers (GAM). CPG/GAM is currently recruiting TR players on the Palos Server. We have multiple players on our roster and have weekly events and game nights. We are a multi game clan that spans acrost the vast exspanse of PS4 players. To Include TLOU, BF4, BFH, PS2, Destiny, and many more. If your interested and want a mature, casual gaming group of players than follow this link
    http://www.couchpotatogamers.org/joingam

We are a casual group of gamers who enjoy the escape from life that gaming allows us to have. While we all may have families, work, chores, school, or any other "real-life" obligations we understand that gaming can be that outlet you may need. With that in mind we developed Couch Potato Gamers. We are gamers that do not have time to develop an amazing KDR or have mandatory practices where we teach what barrels to camp behind. We are real gamers.....people that want to have fun and play games with people that think like us. We use tactics, we use teamwork...we also play while kids are asking us to do things, we never take things too serious. We tell bad jokes, we die alot (or at least I do), we are not online 24/7, we will likely give you a hard way to go for going 3-52, but will likely have a similar KDR a few games later...no one here is in MLG or will pretend to be. We are all adults and treat each other with the respect that comes with being an adult. If any part of this sounds like what you want then welcome aboard...please go here --->

http://www.couchpotatogamers.org/joingam

[couchpotatogamers.org]