Looking for a community NOT an outfit- TR or NC.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SiosDashcR, Jan 15, 2015.

1. SiosDashcR

Hey guys - it's Gray. Some of you may know me, some of you may not.

I'm here looking for a community/outfit with the following requirements (aha - sorry. I'm really particular with certain things):
    • TeamSpeak 3 (or are willing to switch to TeamSpeak 3. I can help with the process - I know the ins and outs of installing TeamSpeak 3 server through SSH/FTP)
    • Leniency on voice chat/open mic (so long as it's not overtly obnoxious and feeding constant background noise. Some keyboard typing is okay, so long as it's not always - is fine.)
    • Forum Software (either: XenForo, IPB or vBulletin)
    • Your OWN domain name. (Not some sh*tty "MYCLAN.GENERICSUBDOMAIN.COM")
    • People who can take a joke and are not sensitive. (I'm tired of political correctness and I'm perfectly fine with joking on every field of person out there, including my own [race]. For starters, I'm Asian and I can't drive 'cause my eyes are too small lel.)
    • A close knit, informal group that is willing to exchange personal information at some point or another. (I'm not just looking for a "clan" - I'm looking to be apart of a long-term community that acts as a second family. If we can't trust each other with each other's information in the event that something terrible happens or just to lel text each other for sh*ts and giggles - then we aren't really friends. I want a place to call home. A place to invest and feel apart of.)
    • People who are decent players and play to win. (Messing around is fun and fine and frankly, I love it. But you have to be able to carry yourself to some extent or at least be willing to want to. If you're say... less-than-average but want to aspire to become better, I can try to help, though I'm certainly not the best, to work with anyone who does.) Basically, you should be able to hold your own in a fight or at least be strategic enough to make sure the odds are in your favor (that takes less twitch skill and more environmental awareness skill)
    • People who are willing to try out different games but are able to establish an appropriate "branch" in the games they play. (This is different from nomadic gamers who constantly switch games. It's okay to switch, so long as you can establish your presence with near-permanence in another game. This "requirement" isn't as crucial as all the other ones)
    That's about all I can think of for now.
    If you believe your community has what I'm looking for, please reply back in this thread and send me a PM on the forums.
    The community I'm looking for doesn't have to be "BIG". Personally, I'd prefer it not to be. Hell anything ranging from 3 - 30 is perfectly fine with me. Anything too large feels like you're not able to make a difference.
    Also +points if you're also someone I know and have worked in tangent in the past with.

P.S -
    If you're a group of friends who are looking to do the bits that I'm looking for (ie. TeamSpeak 3, forums, etc) - I am more than willing to help with the installation process.
    I've worked with FTP, cPanel, SSH before in the past - so installing forum software/TeamSpeak 3 into a server, isn't a problem.
    You however, have to have the financial backing and motivation to want to fund a long-term community.
    --
    Example of my shoddy work:
    www.arc-gaming.com

My Player Stats:
    http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/NotGray
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428191068401943393/killboard
    http://planetside.tk/#notgray

Thanks for reading and hope to get some responses!

//Edit2:

Am willing to make an NC character, np. I like their play style too. Certs I know how to get - Don't worry about me.
  2. oberchingus

Well that explains why you keep running into my harasser!!!!

Where did you go anyway? Why no more ARC?
    • Up x 1
  3. SiosDashcR

I'll PM you about it.
  4. oberchingus

Ok.

BTW - this thread of yours looks like an online dating ad.
    • Up x 1
  5. ReconTeemo

if not too late you should check them out, http://www.trafoutfit.com/
    They used to be very active in ps2, but alot of them got burned out. They started playing other games. Traf became a gaming community. TRAF particpated in community clash and mlg events. They fought outfits such as future crew, nuc, tiw, and other outfits.