Looking for a casual outfit - beginner friendly

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by itchy_tasty, Jun 24, 2013.

1. itchy_tasty

Hi,

I've recently started playing PS2 again having played a fair bit back in the beta.

I don't have much experience of the game but am looking to learn and develop within an outfit which is focussed on team based play and works towards capping as much of the map as possible, ideally with other older players.

I've just moved to VS and am open to playing most classes, mostly been playing medic / heavy so far.

Been playing online FPS games since the early days of Counter Strike, can do what I'm told as a member of a squad and enjoy playing when there are clear goals and good comms.

About me:

Name - Stuart
    Age - 34
    Live - UK
    Comms - got a mic, tell me what you use and I'll get it if I don't have it already
    When I play - Normally from 9pm onwards during the week, more flexible at weekends

If anyone is looking for people or can point me in the right direction for an outfit that fits the bill I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Stuart
  2. Dignity

You can take a look at DIG. Our website is at http://dignityow.enjin.com

We're focused on giving every type of gamer a fun time playing. To achieve that goal we have weekly OPS, occasional events, and regular trainings. We're an 18+ community, so you don't have to sit around yelling 14 year olds.

Just head over to our website, read some info about us, and if you're interested sign up and make an application ;)
  3. PsychoZander

Hi, I'm the leader of an outfit that's just starting up, our thread can be found here

We're looking for players to join in a casual but organised format. We are looking mostly for more mature players, generally 18+ but it's the individual maturity of the members we look for.

So head over and give us a look, and feel free to join our teamspeak 3 server for a chat.