"Look for some additions to PTS later this week!"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Apr 22, 2014.

1. gigastar

Just watch. Itll turn out that theyre rushing the Valkyrie so they can start selling weapons for it.
  2. Cinnamon

Scythe is supposed to use maglev so it's probably the only air unit in the game that has any explanation for it's flight based on actual physics.

(this is probably implants since the devs seem to think it's a super important system for some reason)
    • Up x 1
  3. Planetdoge

I'm guessing it's gonna be a rewards system for using PTS.
  4. Pikachu

Maybe it's new gun sounds for NC.
  5. RyanGUK

How the devil do you have that?!
  6. Pikachu

:D Once in a blue moon, one of the devs online will invite you to Nexus. A friend had that happen to him and he allowed me to squad deploy to him there. :)
  7. FieldMarshall

I dunno. I stopped looking at the roadmap when they decided to remove easily addable top rated stuff without telling anyone (cert resets anyone?),
    and Hossin that was planned to be released like 1 year ago, "it will be soon you guys!"

I wont be surprised if the big reveal is "Release date for Implants is here! 12th may... 2015"
  8. RyanGUK

Aww man that's awesome! I guess all you need to do now is to get an invite to the other Battle Islands. ;)
  9. blag

They've been saying they've had new features planned for months and never deliver.

Remember server transfers? SoE sure doesn't, the lazy *****.
    • Up x 1
  10. Astealoth

Spring WvW tournament is in full swing. It's like Planetside 2 with swords and sorcery. Never a better time ^^

I hope implants are coming to the PTS.