Login to Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MichaelS, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Agnt

Guess they only merged the database, not the actual server capacity..... fail SOE
  2. Plunutsud pls

I'm glad I dumped Miller and Cobalt for Emerald.

Face it, EU servers will always be second class for SOE.
  3. PolodudeWiGi

Can't login to Miller :(
  4. GlueHead

+1, Cobalt
  5. MikeC0bretti

Miller is terrible. Not mentioning the fact I have now 2 characters on the same server, which is bad enough :/ Logging on a server for 10 minutes sucks really hard.
  6. Luthor

Miller was taking ages. Now it's just not working.
  7. volth

Same on Cobalt :(
  8. volth

I got in and then 600ping and then crash
  9. rewtgr

Logging in.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

miller
  10. Souleater

I can't login to either EU server. It will just sit at 'logging in'.

I can logon to Emerald and play perfectly - as long as the logon to one of the EU servers doesn't suddenly decide to go through and DC me.

Please fix this guys...I've lost most of my bonus certs on three characters because of this.
  11. Rottenc0rpse

Well after waiting for 10 mins to login I finally logged in, I managed to play for 5 mins then got a message telling me I've been disconnected due to another login from my account, which was I'm guessing a delay from my previous failed attempt at logging in.

I'm starting to lose interest in this game...
  12. rewtgr

I finally logged in...and then "disconnected from the server"...pfff
  13. \m/SLAYER\m/

let me guess, last continent you played at was Indar?
  14. Kristle

Also just got disconnected and now can't login.

Not sure this merge was a good idea. It's zerg vz zerg 90% of the time, and if these login issues are related, it should be undone. From a game that worked just fine a week ago to all sorts of problems today. Very unfortunate.
  15. Kociboss

Meh x 100

Same problem here, G29 yadda yadda
  16. rewtgr

hossin....the after i logged it put me to indar....redeploy to hossin...DC
  17. Kelutrel

18. Klaus Myrseth

Login takes forever, right now my client keeps just timing out on the login. And when you get in you get a few minutes gametime and is thrown off so pretty much Miller is gone.

Merge = two active pops + 25% activation of old accounts or so because of new activity on the servers. I hope this gets fixed really fast, my member time been ticking for a couple of days now without getting any quallity time in the game...
  19. The Loverator

I can click on Play, but it seems frozen and no Loading Screen or " turning Arrow Symbol " is appearing.

" Could it be that i'm banned? " is my Thought, but here i see it could be THIS Problem ... ... oO
  20. volth

In game it feels like a early alpha game too. It stutter and ping jump from 100 to 300.