Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR-SeanF, May 31, 2013.

1. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

We are currently experiencing an issue on our end which is preventing players from logging in. You may see a message stating you are banned or that your log in credentials are invalid. This is being investigated and will be fixed as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience.

In the mean time please try and reconnect every so often to see if we're back up and running.
    • Up x 7
  2. Firmware

Will repeated invalid attempts lock our accounts?
  3. RIctavius

I just got this, looks like a server issue then?
  4. Asan

Firmware, no.
  5. Morchai

Just tested another game that uses my Station account (Dragon's Prophet) and can't log into it either.
  6. Stew360

yeah i got this as well ...

error g29 and also invalid name etc.. as well
    • Up x 1
  7. Vadimir

Okay who forgot to feed the hamsters this time? Was it Higby again?

:p
    • Up x 2
  8. Firmware

Thanks man, just wanted to be sure before I go hammering away at the login screen. :)
  9. blueangleofdeath

I thought that was for EA servers. Thanks for the heads up :).
  10. Hotspoon

SO glad I pay for a game I can't play. Lol. SO when will we be receiving our free StationCash as apology for blundering? I think at least 5000 should smooth things over.
    • Up x 2
  11. Tack

I thought I'd been hacked.
    That's a weight off my mind..

Unless I've been hacked.

Oh, and if consolatory SC or XP bonus is in the works, sign me up please.
    • Up x 1
  12. BFAST

WELL now i'm getting angry so lets get this fixed ASAP!! Plz!!

Any ETA on a fix for this issue
  13. xanimosityy

Stop acting like this is acceptable because its far from an isolated problem. Every other day something breaks like yesterday it took 2 hours to get on matherson.
  14. McGeedis

Meantime is one word. This makes me feel like you are trying to set aside time to be mean to us.

Future reference, don't push code during peak hours.
  15. DieHard73

I just got this. When I seen Banned my heart stopped. I also get Game Error G29.
    • Up x 1
  16. Candyballz

Ive almost never had trouble getting in. I freaked out a little when forums said I was banned, and tried to think of all the people I may have insulted the day before. Relieved to hear its a bug - I know you're working on it as fast as you can, and I don't expect or want any handouts. Sorry every time your awesomely complex game messes up forumside winners scream bloody murder and start demanding things.

Thanks for all the fun so far, can't wait to get back in!
    • Up x 2
  17. malden

EA would be holding a gun on the hamster while pointing at your wallet.
    • Up x 1
  18. Vadimir

Actually it's pretty standard in the industry to power servers with hamsters. There were some experiments with gerbils but that was quickly discontinued after they promptly escaped to the Los Angeles underground. In fact they are still wanted by the government and survive as gerbils of fortune. It's said that if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire, The G-Team.

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  19. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

This issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if you have any other issues!
    • Up x 2
  20. BlackDove

Is our account info safe etc?