Loads of guns on sale

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by jiggu, May 27, 2014.

1. jiggu

I couldn't find any announcement anywhere, and I think everyone deserves a chance to check it out. Currently there are tons of infantry and vehicle guns for 65% off (stacking with membership 10% off as well).

All shotguns, SMGs, 'new' Carbines as well as some sniper rifles. All ESF guns(I think all), many secondary turrets as well.

Check it out, less than 4 hours left.
  2. sindz

Thanks, have some SC leftover from the camo sale. :)
  3. Prudentia

as advertised in the ingame depot when you select the second part after the Implants? would have never noticed that they actually put the weapons on sale they said are on sale since friday..
    lesson for you in situational awareness i guess.
  4. jiggu

It took me three minutes to understand what you were even talking about. I was referring to announcements on the forum or launcher, but you're right, in the rotating thing it does show up occationally. It says summer kick-off sale though, so I suppose this means new things will be on sale.

Also camos are 50% off at the moment, forgot to say that.
  5. Prudentia

yeah sorry, english is not my main language. but you can click on the little rings below the advertisements to skip to a certain part ;) and if you click on the (ingame) advertisement itself it filters all the connected sales for you so you don't have to find the 65% off weapons inbewteen the rest :)
    • Up x 1