Discussion in 'Player Support' started by talmaru, Apr 16, 2014.

1. talmaru

Why is their a loading screen virtually every death now?
    It takes 20 seconds now to respawn :(
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

We will be happy to look over your system to see if anything changed. Are you getting a low amount of frames per second?
  3. TheChris

I have same issue.
    My specs are in my Signature.

Kind regards
    Chris
  4. Partybooper

Same here, this is ridiculous. I have quite a beefy system (3.6GHz Core i7, GTX770) which manages to keep 50fps+ in every situation at maximum settings, loading times were usually very short, and when respawning in the same region, there was only a short blink of a loading screen. I was able to respawn almost instantly. Now I have to wait an eternity for every single redeploy and even respawns in the same (!) region, the loading times are just as long as when starting up the client for the first time.

I know the loading screen stays up for an artificial time which is longer than needed, but come on, 100 times longer than it was before? I never had issues with missing things because the loading screen went down too early. The only issue now is that it stays up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. I'd suggest removing this "precaution" again, it serves no purpose for those who have hardware which is capable enough to play this game decently.
    • Up x 1
  5. Kerrrrp

Oh. My. God. During a play-session (1-2 hours) I now waste minutes staring at overly long loading screens. The screen freezes at 97% all the time and takes forever to finish. I don't care if certain elements aren't fully loaded yet when it finished before. I never had problems with that since they usually pop up after I took a step or two. But this is just plain annoying.

PLEASE revert and revisit this. It kills the flow so hard. This approach is WAY worse than certain elements not being there instantly after the loading screen.
  6. Shinn

There are half a dozen posts about this issue on the first page alone.

The customer support guy asking for system specs is pretty funny though XD
  7. Despia

^^ i do not play until that is fixed, really annoying, before update 2 secs to spawn and now 7 to 22 secs