Lithcorp NC please get it together

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by JackD, Feb 2, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

in fairness- my opinion of DOPA has changed over the past couple of days.

They are new to the game. Of the few that did join our (jesters) platoons, they followed waypoints and didn't run over me/shoot me.

I suppose you will have a few bad eggs in every outfit, and the fact that dopa joined PS2 late in the game meant that they were all viewed as a bunch of mindless noobs.

My predicament:
    Vonzay will leave Planetside 2 with most of the guys who weren't any good and the remaining DOPA guys will be a force to be reckoned with.
    OR
    A large portion of the DOPA guys will break away from their main Zerg and form a more organized outfit.

Either way, I don't want to seem like some sort of elitist pr##k. When you DOPA guys are organized and have a clearer structure, give me a shout- I have a couple of polish guys in the Jesters and we can work more closely together.

Powerpuffters
    Leader of the jesters
  2. AcidGen

Outfitt DOPA is a thing of the past. We decided to create a new outfit Blue Screen. We have a clear management structure. Our outfit is made up of former players DOPA. We have 60 + members playing all time. We invite to cooperate :)
    Time to start a new history

Gahllager
    Sub Leader
    Blue Screen
    [IMG]
    [BLSC] Gahllager