Lithcorp battle group (outfit-outfit, outfit leaders please read)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Salamander, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Salamander

The Lithcorp battle group.

What is the Lithcorp battle group?

The lithcorp battle group is an idea that I hope I can get some of the outfit leaders behind, it is, in essence, and outfit of outfits. As we all know, TR are best enjoyed on mass, but I don’t think we have not got the mass enough. Ok one outfit can be nice and big, but still isn’t big enough. What I hope the Lithcorp battle group will achieve is a coalition of Terran Republic outfits working together. If you are interested please read on....

How will this battle group work?

The way I hope to make this work is to arrange outfit leader meetings, where we can decide dates for events that will involve the outfits. An individual commander will be decided per event in order to let people have the chance to command, and therefore making it more fun for everyone. The commander for said event will be decided by vote, each outfit leader gets a vote, so it may be best to consult with you outfits first. Anyone can be nominated, not just outfit leaders, but if you are going to nominate one of your members you will need to bring them along to the meeting where we discuss the event, so we can get to know them.

The militia platoon.

If we get this off the ground other people may want to join, who don’t want to join an outfit involved. For this reason I think we should get together a militia platoon, that work as an outfit for events, but over than that can be as separate as they want. If you want to be part of this platoon please message me.

to sign up please post this form below:
    Name:
    Steam:
    Prefered class/vehicle:

Signing an outfit up:
    If you are going to sign up your outfit, please do it by this form in the comments below:
    Outfit name:
    Outfit abrivation:
    Outfit leader:
    Leaders steam (so I can add it to the battle group steam group):
    Number of players:
    Included outfits and council members so far:
    The 15th "Vikings of Niflheim" – Anden
    The 7th "Hell's Hammers" - Artanaz
    ATLS - Pain
  2. Pain

ATLS Pain (ingame ExtremistPain) jeager. we have a teamspeak as well.
  3. Salamander

Thanks, thats two already, in less than 12 hours :)
  4. Nenarch

You seem to have enough mass during the prime time on indar atleast. If you get yourself organised, we'll see if we as VS get organised after that.. as atm it's mainly chaos and quite a lot of facepalms as it's new generation of EU players in PS.
  5. Salamander

For once i agree with the Vanu, it is absolute bloody chaos, but I hope that working together will make it fun absolute bloody chaos ;)
  6. Artanaz

Outfit name: 7th Assault Division (Hell's Hammers)
    Outfit abrivation:7ADH
    Outfit leader: Artanaz
    Leaders steam: Schrder3003
    Number of players: around 80
  7. Salamander

Great, more or less doubles the battle group size. I'll see what I can do about organising some events soon :)