[Suggestion] List of features that make this game x10 better with low funds.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, Oct 12, 2023.

1. AuricStarSand

I was titling to speak of " class crashes ".

Yet found may as well have thread for every low fund feature to list.
    This is a list. List your low fund suggestions.

This is a general thread. So the low fund feature has to effect the map per say. Yet effecting the whole map isn't " low fund ". So list smart.

Meaning don't talk about niche weapons to buff. As if that would " save ps2 ".
    Also something that is good for vets isn't ness hype for new players.

Example: Fixing entire Oshur is too many funds. Yet fixing Oshurs " mid " may stabilize Oshur. Low fund mid feature.

I honestly want to see Kolytr sized party base themed maps, funny maps. Even more than " fixing Oshur < Koltyr sized sandbox maps ".

Too many trees. Too many boxes. Too many jumpads. Too many stairs. Too many bunkers. Too many Containment site vent walkways. Too many Outfit War ice tunnel bases. Too many boulders. Too many rock bridges koltyr sized maps. 10 koltyr sized maps made with low funds & as long as those maps don't have too much water people don't mind they were all made with low funds.

Ex: If you want to " fix zergs " you have to list a global solution with low funds.So Ez to implement

Ex: Server merges is obvious no need to list that.
  2. TheLastMrBigg

I don't know that any of that is a fix for Playstation. What would the funds be to unlock Esamir and maybe remove storm?
  3. Mechwolf

I'm pretty sure our Esamir was deleted, devs have a habit of accidentally erasing files they think are no longer useful and end up being something they desperately need later.
  4. Liewec123

i don't even know if it was accidental in this case, keep in mind it was wrel in charge at the time,
    and the sheer arrogance of his ego led him to have a frankly delusional belief in himself and his work.
    "the reception of Oshur has been overwhelmingly positive" for example,
    despite the majority of players wishing the map didn't exist.

so its highly possible he would have just deleted the originals because he couldn't possibly fathom
    anyone could have an issue with the masterpieces that come from his incredible genius mind...

its probably the same for CTF bases too, he probably didn't bother keeping copies of the original bases
    because how could anyone possibly dislike his creation?! everyone loves his esamir, everyone loves his oshur,
    so everyone will love his CTF too!

so yeah i don't think it would be a quick and easy fix to give us pre-wrelled esamir back,
    or to un-ruin the bases that he inflicted CTF upon.
    but int he case of CTF i feel it needs to happen for the sake of the game.

what would be a quick fix however is simply disabling oshur "for the time being".
    that would plug a huge leak in the bucket, because currently it destroys every primetime.
  5. Mechwolf

Hope they disable it on console too, it kills population there as well, but I think it's because they never updated Oshur, they kept it at the phase 1 oshur.
    • Up x 1