List of Chronic Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OneShadowWarrior, Dec 17, 2019.

1. OneShadowWarrior

1. Constant audio footsteps
    2. Game does not support resolutions at higher than 3840x1080. Sniper scopes, Anti vehicular scopes, third person view of weapon like Mjolnir are distorted.
    3. Audio will go silent in big fights where I can’t hear my enemy or enemies weapons.
    4. Shots do not register from enemy fire with any consistency.
    5. My sniper rifle always chambers a round when I respawn.
    6. Wide Screen mode the images are distorted, does not have proper monitor aspect ratio support for anything beyond 21:9.
    7. Death stats from enemy are cutoff on the right side of my wide screen.
    8. Bio lab rendering issues, players appear and disappear, buildings also disappear.
    9. Vehicles flip over to easy, horrible off roading capabilities.
    10. Animations are choppy or wonky on many weapon on reloads, why is it everytime my Decimator goes empty and I switch my weapon to a primary gun or secondary gun the weapon auto reloads?
    11. Cloaked Sunderer bubble to big, to easy to spot.
    12. Many of the implants you just never know when they are activated or working, they need sounds bytes or a special effect like survivalist. I never know when stuff like Deep Cover, Nanomesh, even Battleharded is really doing anything.
    13. Load out not saving properly keeps equipping my default helmet or default weapons.
  2. OneShadowWarrior

14. Beyond 100 meters a players image will distort, causing either a blur or streaking.
    15. Flying the wind effects when when in first person often distort the pilot image and ability to shoot.
    16. Radar shows choppy effects and players warping.
    17. Players are complaining they often can’t see their opponents and it’s running to dark, many run IR or IR goggles because they just can’t see the enemy.
    18. Delayed deaths or lag when dying.
    19. Ammo Printer when resupplying sometimes forces you to auto reload when getting a refill
  3. OneShadowWarrior

20. Players will show headless.
    21. Players appear and disappear with rendering in big fights.
    22. Medic or Engineer when using tool when pulling weapon will have continuous firing of weapon.
    23. Gates raise 1/4 off ground where you can see underneath.
    24. Grenades don't always render when you throw them.
    25. Terminals not rendering at less than 50 meters.
    26. Camos not saving properly on loadout or displaying correctly on load out screen.
    27. Base turrets not rendering properly.
    28. Spot target key not working with any consistently even when you have the target zero in on your sights.
    29. Floating Ammo boxes, mines or proximity mines.
    30. Floating grass, trees or bushes above ground line.
    31. Maxes or players laying flat on back animation as if they were dead, but they are not and moving around.
    32. Players warping when using Sidewinder implant or Athlete.