[Vehicle] Lightning/MBT plating NC Perspective.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JudgeNu, Mar 15, 2015.

1. JudgeNu

Conqueror Plating
    [IMG]

Hellion Plating
    [IMG]

Wayfarer Plating
    [IMG]

Eos Plating
    [IMG]

Peregrine Plating
    [IMG]

Adeptus Plating
    [IMG]

Viper Plating
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. ColonelChingles

All I can say is...

I totally need to buy a cannon model so it matches my chassis! SOE, take my Smedbucks please!
    • Up x 1
  3. FateJH

Eos is a bit curvy for an NC Lightning but, hey, I like it. Makes me think of a retro-50s car.
  4. JudgeNu

I cant decide which one is my fav, I like them all.
  5. Sebastien

It's like you have dazzle camo, I have no ******* idea what's happening with the Vanguard
  6. Foxirus

I agree. EOS screams TR.
  7. JudgeNu

Yeah I thought about that while I was doing it.
    I figured if you wanted a better look one could go to Test Server and take a peek.
  8. JudgeNu

It seems the Plating has been restricted to 1 per Faction.

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-patch-notes-3-16.217210/

Peregrine being the only official NC Lightning, the Test Server still has the option for Viper Plating and Wayfarer Plating for NC Lightning.
    Maybe we get these too, someone should check the VS/TR options, I don't have VS/TR toon, nor have ever.
    The options for the Vanguard are still the same, for now.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. FateJH

I guess I can see Peregrine being the NC option.

On second glance, I can see Eos as VS too, especially when looking at the grill portion (under the flag).
  10. Kanil

Eos looks pretty sweet, and Adeptus is alright too...

"At the request of the creator"

... oh. Nevermind, then.

Can I trade our load screen for some not **** armor?
  11. ronjahn

They all look pretty damn cool. It makes sense to only have one per empire on release. People aren't going to buy all three on one empire, but they may buy all three if they are empire specific(in theory)

Next time though, try to choose a more tame camo when demonstrating something like this :)
  12. AssaultPig

man, NC get the ugliest stuff as per usual
    • Up x 1