Light Assault Jump Jets Stop Working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LambdaKnight, Dec 2, 2012.

1. LambdaKnight

I have noticed that the Light Assault jump jets will completely stop working for me if I am killed while cloaked as an Infiltrator and then switch to a Light Assault. This persists until I log off and then log back on. Has anyone else noticed this happening? Does this happen with any other class? Perhaps if you die while using the F ability on Heavy Assault, the same will happen?

I did report this bug, but I'd like to get more information that might help the devs narrow down this bug more easily.
  2. NyaR

This issue should have been fixed before the game was declared as no longer being beta. It happens to me many times per day, nothing is worse than jumping off a landing pad with your LA and pressing space bar to find out your jets don't work.
  3. Steveh

Same here. If i die whilst playing another class, and then go back to light infantry the jump jets wont work at all.
  4. Krizzen

Happens to me WAY too often. So often, in fact, I avoid Light Assault altogether.
    • Up x 1
  5. JusC

Same problem here, it's so annoying :/ I have to restart the game to make it work again
  6. Crisaron

7. psylencer

Yeah everyone is getting this light assault is broken atm if your not willing to relog often.
    • Up x 1
  8. deathflail

I've gotten this a lot too. Hoping it gets fixed soon.
  9. Lazaruz

Ditto. Same bug as in beta, although much rarer in my case.
  10. Augie

Has happened to me every day ever since release, usually once for every hour I spend as light infantry. Only fixed my logging out and back in. Can't figure out how to reproduce, other than it happens all the time.
    • Up x 1
  11. o_oNmKo_o

Yep it happens to me too. All you have to to is reload the game. Close and Reopen. All we can do for now till its fixed.

And I agree this game should have never went live like this. Its just not fair to the people paying out money. Just not fair at all..
  12. Tulisotilas

This happens to everyone, rest of us have not found forums or don't use light assault.

When you ide with ability, jetpack bugs out.
  13. VengefulGhost

I just had this happen recently...it was really annoying.

I re-spawned after dying as an engineer as a light assault...and all of a sudden I was a light assault without a jetpack...in other words useless. (Though I could see the icon for my jetpack, I just couldn't use it.)

STILL...in over a week, this is the first time it's happened. So it can't be that common.

Wonder what is causing it.
  14. Thundor

Same thing happened to me... I was LA, jetpacking fine... I die, respawn and nolonger able to jetpack untill I relog. It has only happened once though thankfully.
  15. UncleNota

New patch...still no fix for this. In fact, it's happening even more frequently. Re-logged due to the bug after about an hour and within 10 mins it's happening again.
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

My TR character, which I've been playing most frequently, is Light Assault 90% of the time. I've never actually experienced this bug personally, but I have heard others complain about it in-game on two separate occasions.

Weird that it seems to happen to some people so frequently and others so rarely or not at all (so far).
  17. TehBenju

this also happens to me at least once per day, and LA is my favorit class. please for the love of god fix this
  18. Maxi'sProteinPowder

I've been complaining about this for ages, and NO SOE MOD ever gets back to me! its things like this that they will lose the population! Its not professional at all!
  19. RoosterNE

We've been complaining about this bug since the last month or so of the Beta. No fix in sight. There have been a couple of times where they said they fixed it, but they never have.
  20. D0gSoldi3r