Light Assault Bundle in depot next week

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by flipmoomonkey, Feb 19, 2013.

1. flipmoomonkey

No idea what's in it, but if the other class bundles are anything to go on you can expect Composite Helmet, Composite Armour, random Armour Camo and random Carbine.

So if you've been thinking over getting some cosmetic items for your LA best wait till next week.

You can see this for yourself by typing bundle into the depot search.
  2. centurionvi

TR bundle will include the Lynx.
  3. Chackle

Just bought these yesterday. gg..
  4. Hypest

Where do you get these kind of informations?
  5. MarlboroMan-E

Composite armor for TR could not look worse. Seriously, bought it on sale .... Put it on .... Took it right off.
  6. centurionvi

If anyones curious the bundle will include the Lynx/GD-7F/VX6-7, composite armor/helmet and northern forest camo.
  7. TheBigHert

Based on the total cost (1250), it looks like the camo is a one time use? I don't know why anyone would be interested in that. Can this be verified?

Basically the package is a 100 SC off a top Carbine (at least a top Carbine for the VS), since the armor & helmet are cosmetic only.
  8. ladiesop

The camo is permanent.
  9. TheBigHert

Thanks. A nice bundle then. I went ahead & purchased & I can confirm that the camo is infinite. I also liked the helmet, as it darkens the face, but see no purpose to the armor as it hides the camo.
  10. vulkkan

I bought the bundle, it's a great value for 600SC. The store shows the original price as 1250SC, but I'm pretty sure it's worth more. The Lynx is 700 SC, the camo is 500, and I think the helmet + armor adds another 500 or 750 SC. So at least 1700 SC.
  11. Terran537

Bundles in the depot are always worth less than the sum of their components. That's why you wait for a bundle if it interests you, it's cheaper than buying individual things!
  12. Ronin Oni

I have the lynx and helmet...

So all I'd get is camo + armor...

not worth it

ah well
  13. SkyEstaLimit

Bought it and not looking back. (TR)