LIBn is Recruiting (Liberator Outfit)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by A Crispy Taco, Feb 21, 2014.

1. A Crispy Taco

[LIBn]

"The Liberaiders" is a Liberator based outfit on VS Connery. We focus on Piloting, Gunning and Supporting our Liberator squads to aid the Vanu fight against the TR and NC.

What are some of the things we look for in a recruit?
    • Dedication to playing PS2 on Vanu Connery
    • A positive and friendly attitude
    • Teamspeak and Microphone
    • Plays well with others
    What are some of the Roles we need filled?
    • Liberator Pilots and Gunners
    • ESF Pilots* new (6/3/14)
    • Skyguard Ground Support Crews* new (6/3/14)

[LIBn] Recruitment Form
    If you're interested in [LIBn] or would like more info please fill out the Recruitment Form on our website.
    An admin will be in touch with you shortly
    :)

Need an Air Strike?
    Message one of the [LIBn] Squad leaders below
    ACrispyTaco, Dabsallday, Masstakilaz, Miendude

2. InvitroCanibal

Sign me up, except I can't do the mic thing, I usually play later and don't like waking up my fiance
  3. A Crispy Taco

4. SNAFUS

These ladies always put up a good fight and will be a great home for some prospective VS pilots.
  5. repinSniper

A new threat the 666th Air Wing has to look out for now on in the VS air game, as noticed today.

Nice to see more quality competition breeding; see you out there in the sky you tasty yet deadly cert pinatas.... OOPS, I mean, Liberaiders!
  6. Naava Edios

Got to see them in Action today! Loved the Lib support. Thanks guys.
  7. VanuWarrior123

Bump for a friendly outfit.
  8. Normandy

Bump for air bros. Had a bunch of good fights with LIBn and A Crispy Taco is a cool pilot. :cool:
  9. eatcow0

10. kaanfight

11. peebee

I had the pleasure of gunning for A Crispy Taco last night for about an hour or so and I must say, holy **** this dude is good. I look forward to gaming with the rest of his crew as well as improving my skills as a pilot/gunner. He had a belly gunner with him who was also very good too. I believe his name was Dabs.
  12. BlakeA

Might of been DabsAllDay. Greetings fellow shredders.
  13. peebee

Yep, it was Taco and Dabs. Great guys. I'm Day9GG btw (should have used my game name for the forum, uhg).
  14. A Crispy Taco

Over the last few months I have seen LIBn grow from 2 people ( Dabs and myself ) to over 60 skilled pilots and gunners. I am very grateful to have a crew of such loyal and dedicated friends to fly with. The community as a whole has been very helpful and I appreciate everyone; friend and foe alike, for helping us get to where we are today. None of this would be possible without the players we fight with and against. It's incredible to think that a single Liberator crew could evolve and grow into what LIBn is today. Once again, thank you to everyone we play with and thanks for making this game and outfit an unforgettable, once in a lifetime experience. - Taco
  15. A Crispy Taco

16. penandpencilman

I am a BR100 from Mattherson and find myself spending most of my time lately in the dalton or shredder.
    My NC outfit is typically infantry/armor and we have quite few pilots, I would love to try you guys out.
    I'll be on later tonight I believe, please note that my VS character will be stock as I did not purchase lib weapons with SC.
    Would that be an issue?
  17. Brahma2

If you want to play, someone will pull you a lib... ain't a problem. We have lots of pilots, but find ourselves somewhat bereft of gunners.
  18. SNAFUS

Funny that problem is usually the other way around.
  19. Brahma2

Not on Connery :(
  20. A Crispy Taco

Brahma? speaks the truth. Plenty of lib pilots who can pull at least half way decent libs and a handful of dedicated gunners. So if you can gun or if you know people who can gun bring them over. We enjoy the company and it's fun to meet players from other servers.

Snafu lets have joint OP nights. Some nights we fly with you and you with us :) Hit me up in game and we can coordinate such an event.