Let's All Say Thank You to the Camo and Helmet Designers From the Community!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CptFirelord, Oct 16, 2013.

1. CptFirelord

Title says it all, thanks to all those out there creating smashing new camos and helmets for the players of PS2 to enjoy, and stare at in awe on their death screens! Many of these are beautiful (I'm looking at you Nicococo ;) ), and I can't wait to see what else the community has up their sleeves! Great work to all of you!
    • Up x 6
  2. OddChelsea

The player created helmets are miles above the majority of SOE created helmets in quality, I'm sorry SOE but it's true. I know that T-Ray touched up on the final designs to make them what they are but the designs themselves are far more sci fi and interesting than hockey mask helmets or skull helmets... Anyways thank you SOE for being smart enough to let your community get involved in helping design items for your game, so far the outcome has been amazing and congrats to everyone who has made these amazing helmets that are now ingame!
    • Up x 3
  3. NinjaTurtle

The player made items are awesome, really very good. Those 2 new VS helmets (Avalon and the Viper) are incredible and have captured the idea of the VS better than the devs did

Really liking the NC ones too. Not buying any though till they fix what their art department ****** up in the hot fix
    • Up x 2
  4. Regpuppy

I don't feel like any of the current NC helms are a fit for me, but I appreciate the options given.

That being said, I don't think Arctorn needs anymore thanks. Apparently he's getting a fat check. :p
  5. LordCreepy

Now I totally need to buy these new helmets with my pro7 planetside account - Oh wait....
    • Up x 2
  6. OddChelsea

He should be, he's designed better items than the actual employees at SOE. >.>
    • Up x 2
  7. Shadowyc

Anyone got pics?
  8. WetPatch

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. HadesR

Ty for the camos that SOE then butcher on certain classes / Empires :)
    • Up x 2
  10. Aegie

Yeah, I really wish the people that create these things for free were in charge of the art decisions in the game.

I like some of this stuff but I have to say that I am certainly more timid about making those kinds of purchases now that SOE has made it very apparent that they reserve the right to make any cosmetic look like trash without any kind of player feedback.
    • Up x 1
  11. CptFirelord

Bump for those creators of these awesome new bits of gear ;)
  12. MrEclectic

At least an update or an ETA about when they'll have them back would be appreciated...

But yes, the cosmetic items submitted by the community are for the most part excellent.
  13. John_Aitc

I have thanked the creative people in Players Studio by purchasing more camo than ever before. Keep the cool stuff coming and I will keep buying it.
  14. Torok

Thanks Everybody involved!
    My swag ego side has been satisfied, never before I paid that much for a bandana
    and my wallet is empty :D

way to go!
    • Up x 1