[Vehicle] Let me know if I've gone too Rogue to offer advice.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by oberchingus, May 23, 2016.

1. oberchingus

Here's why:

* In my defence slot, I run mineguard, unless we're dueling.

* When I fly, I don't bother changing implants, and often run EOD hud. Same goes when I pull a vehicle, I don't worry about the implant and run Safe Fall while driving.

* I made some toons on Miller TR and Cobalt NC: Armorbator & OberCobaltingus, respectively. Where did my certs go first? RELOAD. Then ZOOMs, then AMMO, then lvl 1 mineguard, racer and FS and finally, Repair tool 3. The rest, is as I go.

* I shoot at aircraft with a Fury and Marauder.

* I honk my horn at lock-down prowlers, and attempt to Feenchify them (C4/Mine etc...). Quite successfully too.

* I lure tanks and harassers with my Flare gun and my Kazoo. Kazoo works better for luring than any other horn for some reason.

* Speaking of lures, you'd be surprised how effective a Kobalt can be on a Magrider. And Marauder on a Vanny.

* I'm generally upside down, but that was never news.
  2. EPIC389

Well at least you're aware of what you're doing
  3. Demigan

Marauder on a Vanny? Does it get the lockdown as well?
  4. ArcKnight

shhhhhhh lets see who else can figure it out
  5. Demigan

You mean that he wants to lure Magriders by shooting them with Kobalts? Or Vanguards with a Marauder? It just seemed so obvious that practically any weapon can be used to draw a vehicle towards you that I didn't think he would be using them personally. You can get out and fire at them with your primary if you want to lure them, or use like 90% of the weapons that aren't dangerous enough to cause the enemy tank any fear. The goal would be to seem like an easy target, so any weapon that's not primarily AV would do.
    • Up x 2