Less Decals more content.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ComradeHavoc, Jan 9, 2015.

1. ComradeHavoc

2. ColonelChingles

I'd imagine that decals are fairly simple to make... not to mention that the vast majority of them are made out-of-house, meaning that there is minimal effort on SOE's part to introduce decals. In other words more decals bears very little relationship to SOE's ability to add other features to the game. If you want to blame something, blame PS4.

One problem with decals might in fact be that they're not prominent enough, and you only have a limited number of decals that you can sport at one time. There were rumors under T Ray that they were working on ways where you could reposition and resize your decals, which of course would make them much more attractive to purchase. But nothing on that front has materialized.
  3. FateJH

I'd throw "some guy" out of the meeting too. He's neither an "employee" nor an "intern" and has no business being there.
    • Up x 1
  4. Foxirus

Is the man in the brown suit supposed to be higby? This is completely what I imagine an SOE meeting to consist of..
  5. BobSanders123

Yeah and the guy thrown out of the building is Malorn
  6. Alarox

This again?

1.) Your opinion is not a PSA.

2.) The people who make Decals aren't the people who code or design things.
  7. vincent-

Bringing content into this is pulling nails and it's not even the devs fault, it's ours. I would love artillery, loadstars, ai base turrets, faction based weapons, more kinds of vehicles, more specialized roles, and etc.

But you know what!? That doesn't fly with a bunch of cry babies. If you can think of a better revenue system for soe for planetside 2 than best sit down and enjoy the ride.