Leader Boards are pay to win - NERF IT NOW

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kesuga7, Nov 7, 2015.

1. kesuga7

THE Leader boards are completely unfair to free to players and shows the corporate corruption of SOE!

PLEASE NERF
  2. FateJH

But for the NC that should be in character.
  3. kesuga7

The NC's corporations are the Whiteknights of Auraxsis

WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN TR GIVING BONUS CHECKS TO ANYONE
  4. Scr1nRusher

5. UberNoob1337101

My lungs can't hold it anymore. I think I'm dying of laughter.

Also btw, never spent a dime and still in top 15 on most leaderboards.
    • Up x 1
  6. kesuga7

You could be top 5 had you pay'd to win ;)

#12 on leaderboards isn't winning sonny
  7. Joexer

SOE doesnt exist.
    • Up x 3
  8. Scr1nRusher

I felt like we just traveled back in time with this thread.
  9. TheFlamingLemon

Never paid a cent, almost always first on leaderboards if it's a battle I've been at for a little bit. Medic is amazing.
  10. johnway

I don't really care about the leaderboards, those who sub will always get massive scores in a fight. Secondly it doesn't really offer much info that's useful tbh so i rarely look at it let alone rage if i'm not on it. But if there was a MVP ribbon for each battle, awarded to the top 10 people, yeah that's when things will actually get annoying.

The top players on the servers are usually hackers or low lives who put too much effort or time playing this game to get good and/or have the power of a subscription to help things along. So i don't pay much attention to that either.

That said, when i get 1 up on a br100 (especially those in really organised outfits and blinged out) it brings a smile as i outplayed someone who was vastly better than me.
  11. Mefi

My friend was annoyed that top places in daily leaderboards were oftenly occupied by people with xp boosts. He could get #1 by kills but not by score.

Few patches ago score became unaffected by boosts, daily leaderboards should be more or less fair (unless you think having more free time is unfair).
  12. Daigons

People actually pay attention to those leadersham lists?
  13. FieldMarshall

Didnt they recently change it so that boosted score doesent affect leaderboards though?
  14. sIcGER

they did