[BUG] LC2 Lynx and TMG50

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BlueyTheWolf, Mar 25, 2013.

1. BlueyTheWolf

Right after last batch of 36mb
    Something happend to those two guns.You can check them on VR or trial them.

LC2 Lynx have uncontrolable recoil now ,I think someone entered wrong value.It keep going on to top right corner without a stop.

TMG50 also recoils differently now.Aim keep climbing top side even tho your trying to manage it.

Hope they will be fixed soon.
  2. Littleman

My initial impressions are that your mouse sensitivity might be to blame, or a placebo effect post patch and just not having much luck in combat.

The TMG is working fine for me. Little vertical pull as usual, newb friendly to use.

I'll admit the Lynx isn't a weapon I've toyed with all that much, but it does seem to have a mad strong pull towards the right, even with a fore-grip attached. I was countering by practically swiping my mouse towards the left with little downward movement. Never quite had to work my mouse like that while firing a weapon before.

NOTE: I tested both weapons as stock, then modified with attachments.
  3. Duff_Chimp

Tbh all manner of glitches seem to be occurring for me not least the rotary for mosquito not firing off all rounds when button continually pressed almost like weapon jam lol. That and tanks, specifically tank turret bounce still remains in the game since gu04 really a slap in the face coupled with recent nerfs. I used to really being good at long range engagements now trying to hit a stationary target at range is maddeningly frustrating.
  4. VanuSovereignty

That's really wierd. The weapon stats are updated each patch and there's nothing different. SOE what are you doing?
  5. Rustler

I have both guns, I will try them out.