Launchpad - Trying to Log In - Error - and No E-Mail ...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by The Loverator, May 17, 2013.

1. The Loverator

Daily A**f***s, supported by Life and Planetside 2, Ladies and Gentlemen... ...

Can someone help me, please?

I use a new Computer for a short While now - and was attempting to Log myself in at the Launchpad,
    but: " Tadaaaaa! " - it's not working. I get the Message that either my Account-Name is wrong, or the
    Passwort i use.

Which is - not the Case. I am hundred Percet sure that both are correct. Or did i forget something and
    the Name to type into the Launchpad must be a different Name as here for this Page and the Forums?

Well,
    i wanted to renew my Passwort -- (( as i did "here", half an Hour before, so that i could log in, again )) --

but oh C***block - it's not working! I was asked to type in my E-Mail Adress, from which i knew
    ABSOLUTELY that it is the correct One. It "is" the E-Mail Adress i use for my Account here...

But i get the annoying Message: " We can't find a user with that email. Please check the email address and try again... "

*scratches Head* ... SORRY for being so incredible dumb - but i do ABSOLUTELY not know what i
    should do right now.

- Did i do something as to load down the "wrong Launcher" ??

- Is there a Difference between Pro.7 and the other Page/Service(?) for Planetside 2 Players??

- Must i type in another Name at the Launcher as i did here on the Page?? A Name that i forgot?

Someone please help me. This is not just incredible Insolent,
    i even put a L~OT of Time into the Game - and even a bit of Money, aside from being a Player
    since the Beta-Times/Alpha-Troop.

I really don't know what i should do right now. And i am tired to get facef***ed by this stupid Launcher.
  2. The Loverator

It's okay ... ... ... i gave up.

When my old PC works again, ( Super Stats but sh.itty Windows 8 )

i hope i will be able to Log-In again... ... ... and hopefully, my Account will work as before.

I'm not so really 100% sure if i can fully trust SOE in this Matter.
    The Company may have very friendly Staff Members, but at the same Time it's so H~ORRIBLE Money-greedy.