Launcher Silent DEATH!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Solderpro_1, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Beerbeerbeer

Well good luck then.

You and a few others are seemingly the only ones afflicted. Is there a common denominator? Maybe? It could be software you have running or installed, legitimate software that doesn't look good. Who knows, unless you're willing to uninstall each software, one at a time, or just brute force reformat, there aren't too many people with answers I'm afraid.
  2. Luke_Nadewalker

https://youtu.be/rC0QhrIAY_U

Every freaking time its run, this is what we get....... it wont complete updating

the process just exits without warning & Windows event viewer does not log any error message.
  3. Licurici

yeah , same here. no recursion no nothing... worked perfectly till few weeks ago.... first started freezing.. after launcher problems.. now its unplayable
  4. Luke_Nadewalker

latest patch notes :
    my launcher still exits when loading, so i guess they havnt fixed it if we cant apply patch
  5. Luke_Nadewalker

after deleting the cache folders and "AppData\LocalLow\Daybreak Game Company" folders, then repeatedly launching the launcher (one billion times) after an hour and a half i finally got the PLAY button to come up and work. boody stupid that we have to do this, but its the only solution going.

i did notice that the startup log listed some errors (to do with missing folders and unable to delete folders), but forgot to make a copy to post here.

i hope this helps anyone else plagued with this dumb problem.