Launch Pad and start up issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fligsnurt, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Fligsnurt

Used the launch pad to start the game, would freeze on 15%. Tried it a couple times with and without admin privs, removed the useroptions.ini, restarted my pc. Second attempt to start it up after I restarted my PC and now my launchpad just remains blank and doesn't respond, wont show the patching process or anything.
    [IMG]
    Everytime I start it, it does this after the patch and system restart now. Other then a reinstall not sure what I should do.
  2. Fligsnurt

UPDATE: Ran the installer and used Repair after restarting again, seems to have fixed the issues. You can delete / lock this thread.
    I spoke to soon. I restarted the client to use my backup useroptions.ini to restore my setting but even before I moved it into the folder I started the launchpad again accidentally and it is going into the blank state again, guess I will have to use the installer to repair every time I want to launch the game for now.
  3. Fligsnurt

UPDATE 2: Well, it appears that now my repair option is no longer an option. Even after the repair it remains blank like above. So I can not launch the game as it stands. I swear every update hits me worse and worse and I thought GU05 was impossible to play, well I was proven wrong, now I can't play quite literally lol. Guess Ill try a full uninstall and reinstall if I don't figure out anything else in the next 30 min.

UPDATE 3: Removed the launchpad.Cache folder, seems to have fixed the issue with the launchpad being blank but now it wont save my login.