Landing Lodestar on roof of Xelas Bio lab allows clipping through roof.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tenkata, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Tenkata

While playing with a buddy of mine we encountered an issue with a Lodestar someone had parked on the roof of Xelas Bio Lab, spawning on the landed Lodestar allowed spawning players to clip through the roof of the bio lab and walk around on an invisible floor, seeing the fighting players below but are NOT able to to shoot through the invisible floor to get out, you need to get into the Lodestar and exit it again. A clip from the Twitch Stream my buddy was doing at the time we discoverd the bug that demonstrates this issue is located here: https://clips.twitch.tv/FrozenHorribleCrowHassanChop-pr96nZxkh7eAOmKn

As I I cannot get a sufficient number of people on Test Center to test this bug, I am unable to verify if this bug exists on TC

Steps to Recreate:

• Gain Access to Lodestar
    • Land on the dome roof of Xelas Bio Lab and find a location to deploy the Lodestar, somewhat close to the top.
    • Have another faction member outside of your immediate squad ( and thus unable to spawn directly inside the vehicle) spawn on your lodestar. You should end up inside the roof, and unable to shoot down at those inside, but still run around the interior area.