Lancer anyone

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by FallenArchon, Dec 6, 2012.

1. FallenArchon

Where is my Vanu Lancer
  2. Hashlak

Yea SOE has a been a bit gay about the weapons for Vanu. They all look identical and shoot almost exactly the same way.

Even the iconic Lasher looks like a piece of crapp ! So to be honest ive just given up on expecting anything nice in terms of weapons, they seem pretty lazy to be honest, trammel isac has NOT done a good job at all, its like he jus thought he save time n make all guns loook the same :) mmm creative...

So yea, no point in requesting a lancer, was a greaatt gun in ps1 ! but they will screw it up n make it look like the normal carbine.. pretyy dissapointing :(

I think this game might be worth playing in like a year or something when the fix it..
  3. FallenArchon

yep everyone one got the same AV launcher just ours shoots blue rockets.

I think easier to balance when you just give everyone the same but come on (Lance unique AV Weapon no bullet drop Less damage with damage range drop off) it could be balanced.
  4. Hashlak

Yea i must say, one huge downside is that they focus SOOO much on balance that everything is like exactly the same. Good JOB balancing SOE !

PS1 had alot more unique faction based weapons, nothing looked the same.