Lambda of Steel [CLST] (TeamSpeak 3 Server)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Terrorbird, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Terrorbird

Hello there fellow rebels & freedom fighters,

Who are we?
    We are a clan based outfit serving the New Conglomerate on the following server: Cobalt. Currently we have more than 200 outfit members! The main goal of the outfit was to get our server population organized and not running around the crown like a bunch of brainless zombies. As this problem has been greatly dealt with over the past months we now primarily aim for good communication in our outfit through TeamSpeak by making this mandatory. If you like to join us, you're welcome, we don't necessarily need you to be a good player. All we ask you is to have fun, be friendly and basically just the will to co-operate and listen.

How do we play?
    We mainly focus on guerilla warfare and flanking tactics on all continents, but aren't afraid to confront the enemy, even when in minority! We also assist other outfits and platoons when in need of help. Just give a call in the command channel (/leader) and we will wipe the red and purple from the map together. ;)

We are also part of the Cobalt Alliance. (See link for more information)

[IMG]

How can I join?
    There are multiple ways to find us, I suggest to have a look at our Steamgroup (click here) first and to join it. You can use it for guides, platoon organization and more!
    My ingame name is "Terrorbird", just sent me a private message, join one of our [CLST] squads in-game, or place a comment on the steam-page with your name. Just keep an eye on the events posted on the steam-group it will notify you when I'll be organizing a platoon. We also have a nice and cozy teamspeak server!

[IMG]

What does the name "Lambda of Steel" mean?
    Our name is based on an epic story-driven game series called "Half Life" with the famous orange lambda logo. And thus we call ourselves "Lambda of Steel" in honor to the protagonist Gordon Freeman and the rebels that supported him in his fight to free mankind from an alien alliance, called the Combine. As the New Conglomerate fights for a similar cause (fighting against the opression of the Terran Republic and seeking freedom for everyone) we decided to pick up the blue and yellow. And of course as the NC, we look GOOD! :cool:

[IMG]
  2. EDGARRUS

Many times play in platoon with Terrorbird, great CLST )))
  3. Terrorbird

Yeah, we had some nice fights together, and we also conquered Amerish a couple of times!
    Do you russian guys use teamspeak btw?