Lagrider?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scatterblak, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Scatterblak

Emerald today, 12/05/21, ~5:10pm central - server smells hot, ~175ms instead of the usual ~50ms for me (Nashville TN) - twice my Mag got stuck in boost mode - check it out.

Made a vid and logged. Will also post in bugs.
  2. TripSin

it's fun af, should be a magrider feature tbh
  3. RabidIBM

Thanks for sharing. I don't see this as often on Connery, but it still happens.
  4. JustGotSuspended

This is true for all abilities when you're disconnected, you basically get that ability infinitely until your connection is re-established. This can happen during temporary spikes or complete disconnections. However you can only use that ability once, you can't toggle it or turn it on again in a disconnected state.

For example the light assault can get infinite jetpack ability, but if I release the key while I'm still disconnected the ability will stop and not be able to activate again until I reconnect. Same concept for the magrider in your case.
  5. TripSin

I've been playing a lot in the past 2 months and I play a fair bit of magrider and haven't had it happen a single time so I imagine it's likely pretty rare these days.