LA specific weapon type class?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Sandpants, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Tenebrae Aeterna

I would imagine that it would be difficult to get the visuals in sync.

Then again, you could click the second time to retract yourself and stick to the back...plant the C4...and then detach. I assume that could work graphically and be done.

This started out as a joke...but I'm amused by the possibility.
  2. JaceArveduin

Well, "possiblity" is putting it a bit strong, this is SOE after all. And, of course, I still like my suggestion in the tools thread that we get trip-wires. Admittedly not as much as the grappler, but the trip-wire seems more like something they might actually add xD
    • Up x 1
  3. Pie Chasm

Isn't that the shotgun?
  4. Sandpants

No it isn't the shotgun cos shotgun is useless beyond 5 meters.

I'm proposing an automatic gun that has little hipfire penalty when jumping and is available only to LA.
    The gun stats (ammo count, mag size, fire rate, recoil) is adversely affected. It adds up as consistency over the whole LA cycle (grounded and not grounded damage output) and evens out. This allows LA to deal damage wherever they are and doing whatever they are as long as LOS is present.
  5. Commando235

A redone battle rifle; like from halo
    Powerful 3x bursts
    Accurate
    Bullpup so quick reload
  6. SenEvason

I could see LA using a bullpup. The burst would have to be done correctly though, otherwise it would go unused like the other burst weapons in the game (besides the SABR, but that's a special case).

But really I want an excuse to have a bullpup.
  7. Iridar51

Use the NS-7 then, what's the problem? Gun is subpar to carbines, but a lot of people swear by their NS-7s.
  8. Bankrotas

As all NS guns. It has interesting niche where it works best and is decent everywhere else.