LA class feature that would be good. 1x3 variable power scope.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ghoest, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ghoest

It would suit the class behind the lines solo killer nature well - and not be over powered. It would give more situational adaptability with out increasing our peak potential.
  2. MrLee.NO

the middle between 1x and 3x is 2x. enjoy ;)
    • Up x 2
  3. Wolfwood82

Reflex sight even. Is better!
  4. Chrysalis

Yeah, not seeing the point of this. 1x sight is good enough for the short range guns (you put an ALS on those anyway unless they're shotguns), 2x is good enough for the medium guns and most of the stuff that will be shooting further can use the 2x scope to great effect. If you absolutely feel you need to see farther there's always the existing 3.4x. I use the 3.4x on my select fire although I honestly wouldn't recommend it to others as it does cut into your peripheral vision.
  5. Ghoest

That was an unusually worthless response.

Its fine to disagree. But when the whole point of the suggestion is to give you the situational option of using 2 different scopes it makes no sense to say that its its good to instead pick just one power based on what you like.
  6. Chrysalis

The problem is that I don't think there are very many situations where you need a 3-in-1 solution to zoom.
  7. Ghoest

Thats because you dont think 3x scopes are useful anyway.

But pretty much anyone who does think 3x scopes are useful would prefer to have a 1x in some situations.