Koltyr where are you!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roland0077, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Roland0077

So today I had the unfortunate experience of watching a BR13 medic attempt to repeatedly use a meditool on a vehicle terminal. He wasted at the very least 10 seconds attempting to get it working before I put him out of his misery and sent him a tell. DBG really needs to get that New Player Experience out the door lol.

On that note, what is some of the more lawl worthy low BR stuff you've seen?
  2. Pikachu

I thought Koltyr was to come with ps4.
  3. TerminalT6

I've seen low BR's try to pull vehicles from terminals that I just hacked. Then I shoot them. It's kind of sad. I'm an ***.
  4. FateJH

Maybe it's that HA shield reflex response in action: Engineers who think they're HA's drop ammo, Medics who think they're Engineers revive Terminals.
    • Up x 1
  5. breeje

maybe he was just confused thinking he was playing with an engi
    it happened to me, sometimes i trow an ammo pack in the enemy's face or trying to cloak with my heavy
    yes some days i am just that stupid and i will learn it the hard way
  6. Pikachu

Sometimes I press 'g' instead of 'f'. :oops:
  7. Nalothisal

Oh god trying to play Engi when you Heavy 80% of the time...sooo many deaths....
  8. CNR4806

Try hitting "E" instead of "R". Now try doing it in the sky.
  9. Pikachu

Oh I've done that many times in a liberator. :confused: Or pressing '3' to repair your ESF just to pull out your rocket launcher instead, boom.
  10. andy_m

Koltyr looks good on Test, although it is somewhat short of being finished yet. Could be some time before it makes it to the live servers...
  11. MajiinBuu

What is Koltyr? :confused:
  12. St NickelStew

That was one of the first keys I re-bound!
  13. Ballto21

ive felt this sadness too

ive attacked a sniper nest and there was about 5-8 people above br 50 and then one br 2 at the very end. he shot me while i was cloaked and i V0, he stopped shooting and just started sniping again.

I dropped a proxy mine on him.

from screenshots ive seem and one video i might make a new character not to fight just run around for while and explore, it looks beautiful
  14. JudgeNu

My horn in my Vanguard/Sundy is my middle mouse.
    The exit vehicle in my Reaver is also my middle mouse...lol.
    Geeerronimoooo!

While I believe a good tut can help, making a mistake is just part of the learning process.
    Most people find out quickly what they did wrong and learn from it.
    Us insane people take more knots.
  15. andy_m

It is a small continent for low BR players only. Once you reach BR10 (or it might be BR20) you are no longer allowed to spawn to that continent.

If you want a sneak preview you have to download the Test server game. I can't remember the link for that, sorry.