just wanted to share this piece of forumside art

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kurohagane, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Kurohagane

the threads have aligned in this astronomical event

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  2. Zorro

NC dissatisfaction is especially strong today.
  3. daniel696

Finally a thread showing this insanity.
    • Up x 3
  4. Bill Hicks

Where you here when they nerfed HE rounds?
    • Up x 1
  5. Aegie

Fixed that for you.
    • Up x 1
  6. daniel696

All faction have their own frustration, but NC is the worst, is becoming like the victim faction of the game, go to Tramell twitter and see what i'm talking about. It's becoming disrespectful with the community.
    • Up x 2
  7. MrMurdok

My ribs still hurt from when someone posted a thread detailing why the DasAnfall stats website should be shut down for calling the NC the Noob Conglamorate.
    • Up x 2
  8. Aegie

Yeah, I'm aware of that nonsense and cannot fathom how a professional would think that is appropriate.
  9. HadesR

The forum was more artful ( and humorous ) after Higby's " VS only use OP gear " comment :p
  10. John_Aitc

Daniel696's post is so true. Some of the SOE people are using their own personal Twitter accounts and are willing to share them with us. Granted, the PS_ at the beginning of Tramell's account makes me think that it exists only for his time working on this one game, but does not excuse the rudeness.

The people who work on a game that you seem to care so much about deserve more from the community.
  11. Liquid23

that is true from the standpoint of a reasonable person... but there are none of those on the internet

ah whenever I get on the internet I'm fondly reminded of my home (I'm from New Jersey)
  12. Nocturnal7x

I saw that, Im BR70 NC, I chuckled. From DAs perspective they don't have any competition from the NC on mattherson, save for maybe one outfit (maybe).