Just looking for an NC outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by trever6256, Oct 20, 2016.

1. trever6256

Hi there, I'm an NC player looking for a nice outfit to be apart of. I'm not looking for a real legitimate and crazy organized one that requires me to use voice chat and get together at a certain time and all that stuff. I just want one that I can be part of and feel like I'm supporting something. I'll help defend and such when the situation arises and will play with others if others want to but again I don't use voice chat or anything so I'll be fine with rolling with some people but I'll just be playing and won't be communicating. I am a very competent player and am very solid with a sniper rifle so I am quite adept at being an infiltrator. I began playing when it was only in beta on the PS4 and played for awhile after it officially released but lost touch with it and hadn't played it again until recently. I'm a casual player that'll be on relatively often but I may not play for a day every so often. In other words, I'm looking for a casual, chill outfit to be apart of and support and isn't going to demand anything but loyalty from me. Thanks!
  2. CadesNC

Hi! I'm Cades leader from TBUM, this outfit is little we aren't very organize but we squad up for fun :D, if you wanna have a great time learning and playing the game you're welcome any time here on the outfit.
  3. KrayzieSouLja

Hey Trever,

I am starting up a new outfit for the more mature and skilled players, so we can run together in squads and do some damage! I think we would be a good fit from how you described yourself. Its called Kill All On Sight [Ka0s]. Just visit the forums at
    www.kaos.gamerz.co if youre interested.