[BUG] just in case you may not have noticed...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by andy_m, Oct 30, 2015.

1. andy_m

Hi Peeps,

By now, I'm sure the word is out, but just in case you haven't heard, when you teleport from Onatha North Gate, into the Onatha Biolab, the shield door to your left, as you leave the tube, does not extend all the way down to the floor.

It is therefore possible for the enemy to kill you by crouching down and shooting through that gap.

There are also some gaps in the window shields too, so you may not be safe from explosions if you are stood next to the windows.

The same can be said at Xelas, when teleporting from Xelas West Air Dock.

They are the only two Biolabs I have checked this morning, so it may be the same for all teleport rooms in the same position in the other Biolabs too...

I have already submitted a bug report from within the game.

cheers

andy
    • Up x 1
  2. Gundem

I replicated this bug a while ago, but I never bothered to send a report. Honestly I don't think it's all that dangerous, as you'll pretty much kill yourself just to possibly damage a single guy. But ya, it does exist.
    • Up x 1
  3. andy_m

True enough,

But if you go up there as a squishy and are laying a few darts down and seeing how things stand before taking the plunge, some sneaky git is soon able to take you out. Happened to me twice yesterday before I realised what was going on.

The person doing it was reported, FWIW...