Just had the funniest thing happen.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Tasogie, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Tasogie

After getting my Sniper rifle sorted, I went out hunting an ran into a defense battle, so I set up behind the V lines an started taking out their engis as they repaired... All pretty normal, but every now an then, I heard a shot at same time as I shot. For a while I thought it was just echo through my headphones...

10 min in I heard a distinct shot after I took out a engi repping one of their Sundys. 5 seconds later another shot rang out, an I new it wasn't me.Spun round an theres a freaking V sniper standing behind me. He was sniping my guys while I was sniping his. I was so gob smacked that I just waved ans aid Hi an he laughed n did same....

we both went back to shooting then suddenly BAM!....dead. (sneaky **** had one bullet left an used it on me lol
    • Up x 1
  2. Tenebrae Aeterna

I love when things like this happen in the game.

In WoW, I often hunted as my Rogue in the jungle area by the Goblins main little trading city there. I had lv 80's that would come sap me...unstealth, wave and laugh....then let me continue on my way. They would follow me around just to sap me whenever I tried to get a kill, and it became a game of getting the hell away from the lv80 smartasses so I could get some stealth kills in. Kind of an honor amongst thieves thing though...they never killed me, only snickered and kept sapping me.
  3. medbot544

I can't really think of many good experiences other than one time I killed a filthy aimbotter/tele hacker by baiting him into my claymore trap I set specifically for him. Don't normally t-bag ever but in this case I think it was warranted.
  4. Benton!

This has happened to me too. Was sniping, turned around and was like WTF. I thought he had just showed up and had not killed me yet so I killed him, but I feel bad now.