Just concept art or upcoming vehicle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stromberg, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Stromberg

I just watched Command Center from last Wednesday on Youtube and every now and then that picture would flash up for a few frames. Anyone got some info on what's it all about. Is it just concept art or is there a new vehicle planned?
    [IMG]
  2. Pikachu

Has been seen before. If not concept art then it's cosmetics.
  3. MrMurdok

I love how people are chasing content when OMFG didn't even manage to hit the PTS.

Get a grip, sit tight, this is just concept art, and even if it was a real model, you would have to wait at least 4 months to see it in game.
  4. The Shermanator

Possibly the NC Enforcer, which was the NC's empire specific buggy. The Enforcer rocket launcher was actually called the Firebird in PS1, they just named it after the carriage it was on in this game.

With the Harasser doing everything an empire specific buggy could possibly do, though, I don't see how they could add them without being wholly redundant.
  5. DashRendar

Maybe they will migrate the ES weapons over to the ES buggies and keep the Harasser as we know it a NS only unit? That way they can play with speed/armor/agility values and maybe actually balance the ES weaponry :p
    • Up x 1
  6. Liquid23

well at least that design is completely original ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Ryme

Maybe it's going to be the new Harasser model? A with a larger hitbox, tanks might have an easier time countering them.
  8. NinjaTurtle

Unfortunately NC are the faction that seem to get the least original idea's. That said a buggy like that would be cool.... just please no shotguns

The VS however should have some crazy looking stuff, they however seem a little understated for what they are
  9. Liquid23

the new NC buggy and ESW in testing

• Up x 1
  10. MFP_TK_01

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

As I just got done explaining in another thread, you have the buggy, then these guys which your model is attached to, and then this:

[IMG]
  11. MasonSTL

That actually isn't that bad of an idea (granted there are better ones out there). Put the ESWs on a common pool vehicle first to balance them then throw them on ES Buggies.