Just a suggestion with directives

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Teh sweggod, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Teh sweggod

So I think that if your directive score is account wide, the rewards should be account wide as well(only on the same faction you achieved them on). If you think about it, it's really dumb why they aren't because you can do the same directive tree twice for the same faction and get the same reward. Why not just have the directive reward(armor and guns and camo) just carry over if you make a new character on the same faction(the only rewards that would be account wide would be the mayhem, nsx series, and the black/white camos). Also the directive shouldn't be greyed out because you have achieved the reward on one account (just so people who wanna continue grinding directive score can). I think it would add cool variety to the game. Let me know what y'all think.
    Example of this: you earn the TR directive assault rifle on your main account and you decide to make a TR alt. that alt now has the directive weapon(but the directive tree remains uncompleted)
    • Up x 1