July 4th weekend was epic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sulsa, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Sulsa

Thank you SOE (no sarcasm),
    The double XP with the new continent and the Waterson / Mattherson merge was a truly great weekend.

- Watched a 15 Vanguard counter-push against VS at Chimney Rock (Amerish).
    - Amp Station siege on Hossin vs. the TR.
    - Some huge fights on Esamir with an awesome air drop by TR.
    - Never went to Indar the entire weekend.

I have an AMD Phenom 9950 / Radeon HD7770 and I don't understand why so many people complain about the game and it's optimization. I was in enormous battles... the largest I've seen in over a year and I never once felt like I had to really worry about 'bad netcode' or lag etc.

It was a great time with great players on both sides. The chat was of course hilarious and good natured. Loved it. GG everyone!
  2. PEETREE

I even came back after a really long hiatus and I was absolutely hooked again.

They really did a good job polishing this game. Looking forward to more battles tonight!
  3. Liquidrider

One amp station on Hossin lasted a solid 4-5 hours of pushing back and forth. I haven't seen a fight like that since the olden days of the Crown (before the revamp) was a blast.
  4. brighthand

Planetside 2 has come a step or two closer to being a full fledged game ;)

Keep pressing in this direction SOE; things are starting to warm up around here. I was wondering what I would be playing while I wait for Star Citizen; this JUST might be it. I'm even tempted to subscribe!