Joined TR after 64 levels of NC and I feel sorry for them....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tiedemann, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Tiedemann

Created a new TR character on Woodman yesterday and I really feel sorry for my team who had to put up with a suicidal engineer team killing/damaging/harassing their own.

I see a lot of people that play different factions so maybe someone has a tip or two?

Red = enemy (at least my brain says so) :rolleyes:
  2. Riftmaker

Just keep playing. I use faction specific colors and i got used with the settings after one hour or two. It might take you more but you'll get there. I don't think there's anything special you can do.
    • Up x 2
  3. Torok

Put the nc yellow and the tr blue, thar will be confusing ahaha
    • Up x 1
  4. Compass

Faction Specific Coloring is a disaster waiting to happen after how they implemented it. There simply aren't enough available color options to make things work out, considering squad colors override you.

Why couldn't they have made the number ball a letter and a number and a single color, for example? B1, C12, D8.

Then, friendlies could be blue, squadmates green.
    Enemies red and yellow or red and purple.
  5. TheRealMetalstorm

When I use my TR:
    Pale green (with slight tint of blue, very very slight) - Allies

0,0,255 for NC

255,0,255 for VS

When I use my VS:
    255,0,0 for TR

0,0,255 for NC

same pale green for allies

When I use my NC:
    255,0,0 for TR

0,0,255 for VS (i know it's weird, but hey, not enough colours)

same pale green for allies
  6. HyperMatrix

Haha. I did the same thing when the colour changes were implemented. I have since changed it to custom colours. Current Empire = Green. Enemy Empire #1 = Red. Enemy Empire #2 = Red. The downside is that every time you change factions you have to fix the colours in your settings. But other than that it works very well and provides a consistent game experience across all factions.
  7. Pikachu

I killed some terrans first time as well, and I didn't want to shoot the blue guys.
  8. Clonecenter-resident

you just need to retrain yourself from red=enemy to red=TR, blue=nc, barney=vs.
    takes an hour or two. do NOT mix colors around, it may seem easier but it provides an inconsistent color scheme and you never quite settle into it.