Join the 42nd Highlander Guards

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Swordsbane, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Swordsbane

The 42nd is an armor outfit. Mostly casual. We don't chase alerts or farm Certs. We have fun and kill the enemy.

We need tank drivers, gunners and base builders/garrison. Your BR does not matter. We will train.... If you already have a sense of humor, that is a bonus.

We game every Sunday morning. It's like church, but with swearing and explosions...
    Join now.... you know you want to...

Join our Facebook group and introduce yourself
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/42ndhighlanderguards/
    Or look for Swordsbane or FroghatVoodoo1 in-game

Armored Assault.... because infantry is real crunchy.
  2. Magister Mundi

Are you still active/looking for casual members? I have an NC alt that's very specifically a tanker. I'm working on fully upgrading my Vanguard right now, and would love to roll with an armor column more often (provided you're cool with an alt being a member). I mainly play my NC when the rest of my VS outfit isn't online, but I can definitely make the odd specific event.
  3. Swordsbane

I would love to have you on board. I won't hold it against you that you play VS mainly. Our alts are TR.

Coming back online and gathering our scattered players after the Holidays and we're looking at moving our regular game from Sudays to a new day TBD. If you're still interested and don't mind a little chaos as we get settled again, drop the 42nd an application on-line and see me in game for an orientation or PM me here. If you'd rather Facebook (we have tactical discussions through the group page) then you can join the group and I'll add you next chance I get.