[JBX] JBOX Recruiting [Miller]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Tanchester, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Tanchester

[IMG]
    JBOX Recruiting!
    What is JBOX?
    Jbox is a VS Outfit on Miller that primarily focuses on tight team play. We are known for having small, compact squads that do special operations such as infiltrating behind enemy lines and causing havoc, as well as surprise galaxy drops in various positions. JBOX is an international outfit with players from 3 continents (Europe, North America, Africa). If you like focusing on TeamPlay and having smaller, more compact experienced player squads we are the outfit for you!
    What to expect from JBOX?
    • Fast Gameplay
    • Advanced Tactics
    • Smaller squads
    • Excellent communication (TeamSpeak is required!)
    • Experienced players
    • Fun and humor while playing
    What do I need to join?

• TeamSpeak and a microphone
    • Experience in TeamPlay
    • Knowledge of English
    • Weekly Activity
    • The will to contribute to the outfit goals
    How do I join?

Simply contact JBOX players in the game via private message (/tell)
    You will them be invited to join the JBOX squad where you will have the opportunity to show how you can contribute. You can also join by responding to this recruitment post.
    JBOX Players for Contact:
    ~ Tanchester (Shrek Master)
    ~ BarbaricGuard (Shrek Master)
    ~ iWaZZa (Shrek Master)
    ~ N3xz (Dank Master)
    ~ JoshIsIronMan (Dank Master)
    ~ Syncretic (Dank Master)
    SEE YOU ON THE SERVER!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Bvenged

Quite Interesting. I'll keep an eye out for you on the battlefields!
    • Up x 1
  3. Tanchester

Waspiiiies. Yep, looking forward to it, you guys are always a pleasure to go against.
    Be sure to add us to friends.

See you!

P.S. Change your camos, I can spot you from a mile away :p
    • Up x 1
  4. Trollakhiin

I don't have a VS account on Miller yet, but I think I'll change that.
    Is there any class you need?
  5. Tanchester

You're welcome to play any class you want as long as you contribute to the outfit goals :)
    Be sure to add the players that are listed in the bottom.
    Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak?
  6. Trollakhiin

I have skype, but it's not for gaming. I'll make a teamspeak account instead.
  7. Tanchester

I've sent you a private message if you want to share your skype since our members are currently chatting on Skype.
  8. Tanchester

Bump since everybody is bumping.
  9. snowking

TANCHESTER!!!!!!! SUP BRO !!!!:D it is clickman. looking forward to playing with you on the 11th of this month, after i come back from doing my books. JBOX 4 LIFE :cool:
    • Up x 1
  10. Tanchester

What's up Buffalo soldier :D

Looking forward to it my brother from another mother :p

Woo hoo, JBOX for life!
    • Up x 1
  11. snowking

Gald you are back bro . And tell Barbaric that I said congratulations on becoming BR100 :eek:
  12. Tanchester

Thanks man.
    Yeah I will. We celebrated his BR 100 like this:

1. Josh tells Barb we're making an outfit video and he needs to stand still and not move for the video to work
    2. Idan logs into my account
    3. Idan shoots Barb in the face
    4. We record everything on video
    5. Barb's reaction: 'What the fu... TANCHESTEEEEER!!!'

Priceless.
    • Up x 1
  13. snowking

XD !!!!!!!!!! that was a brilliant idea. bet you he was like this that night '' so im going to bed guys :) '' but what he says when he logs off :mad:wtf let me get my tr character and kill you all!!!
  14. Tanchester

Yeah if he says he's logging off, I actually wait for him to log off for real, otherwise he's already in a mosquito racing towards us. Funny thing, he did that to me, and I killed him.

I didn't even realize for a couple of seconds and then I was like... wait, wait, waaaaait a minute.. :D
    • Up x 1
  15. Tanchester

Alright, this is the thing. My laptop is being repaired, and basically my outfit buddies were making fun of me on Skype, so I wanted to get a little bit of revenge. I gave an outfit buddy my character, but the NC one, which was specially created just to shoot them.
    The character's name is Katty, and everybody in the outfit knows Katty is Tanchester on NC.

So this is how 'I' shot them while not even being in the game or having a laptop. (Everyone who gets shot has to participate in shooting another Outfit member). Idan is the member playing my character.

JoshIsIronMan ambush

BarbaricGuard ambush

SgtJohnson6160 ambush

JBOX is sneeeeeaky! The reactions are great.

*May contain strong language
    • Up x 1
  16. snowking

YU
    YUP THATS JBOX ALRIGHT :rolleyes:
  17. Tanchester

Bumpity bump.
  18. Tanchester

Call for all interested. JBOX Recruiting. Op Nights every weekend!
  19. Frances

Quick bump ... Thanks for the support you showed MCY on last nights stream!,

Apply all of u
    • Up x 1
  20. Tanchester

Anytime! You guys deserved to win!
    The entire outfit was cheering for ya, we even had a little outfit bet going around about the score.

We'll be on the stream for the MCY vs. DA as well, we've learned many things, just by watching.

P.S. Whoever was in the Vanguard in Round 2 (guessing Peter2), did a great job. Oh and the lone infiltrator with stalker cloak, we were laughing so much when he was sitting in the corner!