In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mithril, Jan 17, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithril Community Manager

Hello everyone, I'll make the following threads after each update giving everyone a space to report bugs related to specific updates. Please see the known issues / bug fixes listed below and report any bugs / issues with today's patch including any screenshots / videos that you can provide. Thank you!

See the patch notes here.

Known Server Issues
    Miller:
    We have updated some of the gateways for Miller last night and will continue to monitor this week. You should experience less occurrences of getting stuck at the character select screen.

PS4:
    We also made similar adjustments to gateways here so you should experience getting stuck at the character loading screen much less now as well. (Thank you for reaching out to us on X about this.)

Windows 11 Pro and Battleye
    If you or someone you know uses Windows 11 Pro and is stuck on the Battleye loading screen, please reply to our thread with a detailed description of the Battleye message. Thanks.

Known Issues
    •Short bursting weapons creates a tilt / camera shake that was not there prior to the patch
    •The Capture the Conduit UI still isn't complete and is being actively worked on. The UI should still be functional, but not provide all of the desired information to players for different configurations of the state of the facility. We felt that given the need for the update that releasing with the current UI issues would still be a net positive as opposed to waiting until all of the UI work was fully complete.
    •There is also an in game banner promoting the Lunar New Year bundle. The bundle will not arrive until February 10th.

Bug Fixes
    •Fixed the issue with beacons not disappearing upon destruction
    •Fixed a bug with Outfit Wars emblems causing issues after equipping them. If you had these equipped before you should be able to play the game without prior issues now
    •The the NS-357 "Endeavor" Underboss has had its sights zeroed, removing a vertical misalignment
    •A hole in the terrain near Snowshear Watchtower has been filled by the Auraxus parks department
    •A gap in the water surface at Ixtab Water Purification is no longer dividing by zero
    •Underwater firing sounds for the VE-LR "Obelisk", NS-61 Ravenous, NS-44L Ravenous have been fixed
    •NSO weapons VFX/ SFX shells should now properly appear when using the silencer
    •NSO weapons have had their "no ammo" audio indications sounds fixed
    •The AMR-66, HSR-1, NS-11 series have had their silencer delays fixed
    •Fixed the issue when the trigger is spammed with the C-4 detonator, every other press plays no audio
    •Fixed Infinite flight exploit via light assault Icarus Jump fix
  2. Quimcity

The bug with the beacons not disappearing after being destroyed is not fixed as stated.
    It's still there along with the bug for the engineer repair beams still being visible and making a continuous repair sound
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Noted, thanks for the update.
  4. 0storm1

I ask for a quick fix.
    In this situation, if you take down 10 people, the player in front of the screen will go down.
    • Up x 2
  5. WatchTheNinja

^^^ +1 to this, hearing many people impacted by this weird aim punch on all weapons.
    • Up x 1
  6. Hazymovich

Logging issue is back on miller
  7. Hazymovich

everytime i wan tto go to miller i follow all thoises steps and it works but its pain in the *** :

launch ps2 , create a character on another server go in the actual continent and then 2min after disconnect , now you're back at the character select delete this fresh account you just created and select your miller account and login and VOILA !
  8. Mithril Community Manager

We addressed this issue a few minutes ago, please try now.

If you receive further server related issues, please make a new thread about it on our bug reports forum. This thread is related in game experiences. Thanks!
  9. Wh1tebe4rd

When I die, I can see the opponent at the top left in red if he stays close to me.

This must have come with the update as it wasn't like this before.

10. Hazymovich

Thank you so much Mithril, i noticed something also i have to push 2 or 3 times the strafe buttons while in infantry to get it to work, but it's not locked on one side anymore
  11. Hazymovich

also yesterday had to stop playing because i got eyes strain , the game is really stuttering some times even do i have freesync, just after the perf upgrade before bugs occur the performances were very good actually the best planetside i played in years , now i see the very difference depending on who im shotting at the recoil feels different for each player im shooting at and hit register is kind of random some guys die easy some won't even after 25 bullets hit
  12. Tiali

You changed the no deploy zones on some of the bases (bad idea by the way). On some, like Indar Excavation Site you didn't change the visual representation of the no deploy zone.

So players can see a no deploy zone on the map which does not apply to reality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.