Jaguar Loadout (HV + Suppressor)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by SecularPope, Dec 23, 2012.

1. SecularPope

My present loadout with that weapon utilizes the advanced laser and your standard 1x reticule (really wish you could get 2x on this gun... can't have it all I guess)

Anyone have experience using HV and a Suppressor on this gun? 200 Certs is a fair amount to test something because I am certed around all over the place, and still need my second c4. Is using a suppressor even worth it? Obviously I would want the HV ammunition to make the thing still viable at medium ranges.
  2. Serval

The Jaguar doesn't get high-velocity ammo, only soft-point.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zeekez

It's a beast at close range, with more medium range utility than the lynx. I tried the 3.4 red dot on it... don't bother, basically use the default ammo [softpoint is too range-specific, better to use default], with an adv laser and 1x reflex and you can be a killer out to about 100-200 yards, if you keep to 10-15 round "streams" at range it will tear people up.

Personally I find a suppressor useless, it already has a low bullet speed, but then again I find the suppressor useless on all guns - as far as I can tell not many people stare at their mini map to find out where the shots are coming from. Unless they're deaf I suppose... apologize to the deaf community
  4. SecularPope

Meh thats what I get for being on vacation away from my gaming rig. Thinking up loadouts that don't exist. I agree that soft point is a waste of certs imo and the only way I would ever use a suppressor is with HV ammo. I guess I will throw a flash suppressor on it or something just for *****.